The Jonas Siblings (Jonas Brothers Fanfiction)

Prolog:

(Third Person POV)

“Finally!!” Jessica exclaimed when she got back into her room. She just had a long conversation with her mother and now, finally, she allowed her to see her favorite band, the Jonas Siblings live in the Convert next month. Obviously, the fact that her bitchy cousin visited for the next few months was now turning into a good thing because her mother owed her something. This seemed to be the only reason that her mother let her go. Jeez, she was waaay to overprotective!!

Jessica got up and started her laptop to get a ticket for the show. When she wanted to pay, something blinked up at the page.

CONCERT SOLD OUT!

Fuck!

(At the same time at a mansion in LA)

Sheila, the only girl in the band ‘The Jonas Siblings’ was just lecturing her brothers about her upcoming concerts. “I think we should start with Paranoid, then we play SOS, When you look me in the Eyes, Hold on, Time for me to fly and Hello Beautiful. Then there is a little break and after that we start with Fly with me and go on with A little bit longer, Games, Inseperable and finish it off with Before the storm. Guys remember, the Grammies are in two months and we want to win something right? So get your arses up and rehearse!! You have to be full into it! No distractions. Got it?” For the last part she turned to Joe and looked at him seriously. “Any more questions?”

“Jep!” Joe observed. “Two things. 1. Why are YOU always making the announcement? It’s not fair! You are the youngest! Me or Kev would have to do that!” Sheila just glared at him and countered: “Well First, I am NOT the youngest one! Nick and I are twins and so nobody exactly knows who is the older one and second, If I would let you do the announcement and the planning we would be standing on stage next month and we still wouldn’t know what to sing. Don’t you think that’d be a tad embarissing?” Joe looked disappointed but he was to tired to start an argument which he'd lose anyway. Shey grinned in a confident of victory. “So Joeey, what was your second question?” She asked, playing the good girl. Joe groaned at her cadence but he tried to ignore it. “My second question was if we could do Goodnight and Goodbye again?” Shey winced a bit and looked at Nick nervously. He just sat there completely quiet and looked at his hands. When they performed the song last time, Nick tripped and accidently fell off the stage.

“Let’s talk about this later…” He just murmured and kept staring at his hands.

“Okay… so that’s it?” Shey asked, clapping her hands together. “I have one more question!” This was the first time, that Kevin the oldest one spoke up. “Someone has to take a walk with the dogs now.” He stated pointing at the two rottweilers Tric and Trac that were lying at the floor in front of the big wooden door, staring at it in excitement. Joe, Nick and Shey groaned in unision.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I know this is not so good, but it gets better, I promise! I just don't really know how to do the beginning...

Please leave comments <3

New Chapter coming soon

Sheila