26

I stretch, waking up. "H-how did I get in my bed?" I get up, walking downstairs.

I searched the whole house, not finding anyone, until I walked out into the back yard.

"Look who's awake." Colson chuckled.

"Hey, Mama." Dub says.

"Aaron, we have a show tonight, you know where Trev's at?" Baze inquires.

"Yeah. She apparently didn't come home last night." AJ adds, he showed up this morning.

"It's been a tough morning without her." Slim butts in.

I stand there feeling slightly attacked, looking around at all the talkative men.

"You good?" Rook looks at me.

"Huh?" I look at Rook. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I cover my mouth, shaking my head and rushing back inside.

"Look what you've done. She just woke up and you guys are bombarding her with questions." Rook gets up, walking inside. "Hey, A., you okay?" He enters the bathroom, holding my hair for me.

"I'm alright." I wipe my mouth. Sitting back onto the floor. "Slim was right." I laughs quietly.

"What'd you mean?" JP looks at me confused.

"It's a tough morning." I joke, causing him to laugh.

"You've got jokes." He kisses my forehead. "You good to come out here now?"

"Yeah, but I'm going to need help up and to brush my teeth." I look up at him.

"Alright." Rook helps me up, leaving the bathroom to give me a moment to myself.

I brush my teeth, freshening up. There was no way I was going to get ready until it was time to head out to the show. I had a feeling Trev had left to do some different work and I wanted to do something for the guys.

"You got this." I sigh, looking at my salmon pink oversized shirt I'm wearing. All I had underneath were some lilac purple cotton panties, I haven't been feeling like wearing lace this past month.

I walk out to see the guys all sitting on the couch in the front room now.

"Aar-" Kelly starts.

"Damn, Colson, let the woman breathe for a minute." Slim laughs.

"How can I help you, Colson?" I look at him.

"We really need your help today. Trev isn't here." Colson states.

"You asking for my help or?" I cross my arms.

"U-Uhm-" he looks at Rook for help.

"Aaron, can we get your help today?" Baze shakes his head.

"Yeah." I laugh. "I'm just messing, Kells. Of course I'll help you." I sit cross legged on the floor with a book in my hand. "Hey, little guy." I rub my stomach. "Mommy was reading that I should read some books to you since we already listened to music together." I smile, putting on my glasses as I start reading.

"Yo, Rook, what's wrong with your baby mama?" Dub laughs.

"Wh-" Rook looks at me. "Aaron, what're you doing?" He whispers.

"Leave her alone, she's reading to the baby." Colson laughs, watching Slim record me reading before sending it to Trev.

"What times the show?" I question, looking at the guys, after having finished reading.

"Why're you excited?" Kells mocks.

"No, I just want to know when I should get ready." I hold back laughter.