14

The date last night was amazing. I couldn't think of anything better. Well, besides the fact that Trev still hasn't come home and I don't have my phone. Being alone is so boring all you have is your thoughts and mine have been scaring me lately.

Colson, Slim, Dub, Ace, Andre, AJ, Basil, and Rook were all at Slim's place. All comfortable with what they were doing. Slim and Ace were playing a match of C.O.D. Andre and Basil talking about last night's show. Colson and AJ on their phones. Dub and Rook whispering to each other about something.

"How was the date last night?" Ace asked Rook and Kells.

"It was okay. Aside from Trev arguing with me..... and the waiter boy hitting on me." Colson shrugged.

"Rook?" Slim asked, looking at Rook. Who's face had flushed a pink colour.

"It- uh- hmmm." He paused clearing his throat and swallowing his excess saliva. "It was great." Rook looked down, checking his phone before taking a sip of his water bottle.

"It was so good, he can't get his words out without turning into a tomato." Basil laughed. The rest of the guys joined in and were laughing, with Basil.

"Shut up." Rook ran his hand through his light brown hair. "She hasn't text today though. It's starting to concern me." He looked at AJ.

"Maybe she's still asleep." AJ reassured him.

"Okay..... but why did you and Trev fight, Colson?" Dub asked, looking at him confused.

"She was checking out other guys. Our waiter to be exact. And before that she asked work questions." Colson shrugged, looking down at his phone.

Trev walked in the house wearing blue fishnet tights, and white panties with two dice on the front, along with a white firm cupping bra and a blue leather jacket. Heels higher than last nights or any clubbing shoes, with silver chains dropping off her hips. Her hair was slightly messy, like she had just waken up from sleeping in the car. It was almost as if she was showing off her body.

"Hey." Trev mumbled to the guys. "Aren't you guys supposed to be at a signing?" She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah." Slim nodded, continuing his video game with Ace.

"Oh right. I forgot." Colson glanced at her then back at his phone. His brain taking a moment to register what she's wearing. He looked back up at Trev, who was leaning against the door frame. "Woah. What happen to your clothes?" Colson looked at Trev.

"You need some water, Trev?" Rook asks, looking at Colson then her with a big grin.

"Please." Trev nodded as Rook handed her a water bottle.

"Where'd you go last night?" Dub asks.

"Had some fun." She shrugged.

"Has anyone heard from Aaron?" Basil asks.

"Probably not, her phones in the car." Trev widened her eyes realising what she said. "Oh my god! I didn't go home last night to check on her and drop her phone off." She bit her lip. "Rook please tell me you dropped her off, safely. And she seemed happy when you left?"

"Yeah she was great." Rook picked up his drum sticks and drum pad. "I mean she got home safely and maybe happy when I left." He sat down in a seat.

Colson was still staring in Trev's direction.

"Well I'm going to clean up around here, and set you boys up with movies and food, okay?" Trev smiled at them.