20

It's been a week since I've seen everyone. Been on video call with Trev whenever she wasn't busy. They're coming home for a few days for the baby shower and family.

"Ugh." I roll over aggressively and look at the time. "It's five fucking a.m. Are you bloody kidding me?" I sit up. "Time to get up." Groaning to myself.

I walk to the kitchen in my pyjamas from that night. Which was some shorts and one of Dad's tee's he had given me when I was younger. I put my hair into a messy bun, then wash my hands before opening the refrigerator. Seeing as I can't sleep I might as well make some food and drinks for the baby shower today. After two hours i had completed making potato salad, salsa, bean dip, and lemonade. It felt like a lot.

"I still have two hours." I huff, picking up my phone and calling Trev.

Ring. Ring.

Trevor answered her phone after the second ring.

"Hey, Trev." I sigh. "What else should I make? I'm cooking for when you guys arrive."

"Aaron Tae Singer! You can't do that to me. I thought you'd gone into labour." She breathes heavily on the phone. "You should be asleep."

"I know. I can't sleep." I hum.

"Go back to bed."

"Mmmm, who's that?" Colson asks.

"Oh my god did you and him sleep together?" I giggle.

"Goodbye. I love you." Trevor clicks end on the call.

Third Person POV

"That was Aaron. She wanted to know what else to cook?" Trev whispers to Kelly.

"Oh." Colson mumbles.

"Go back to sleep." She demands quietly before hearing someone's phone ring. "And get your arm off me." Trevor growls causing him to move his arm off of her.

"Hello." Rook answers. "Aaron, what're you doing up?" He looks at the time. "It's like 7 in the morning." 

"Why did he answer?" Trevor grunts, rocking her hips back and forth to try to get back to sleep. Purposely bumping them against Colson.

"Trevor. Stop moving in your sleep." Kells nudges her.

"Mmmmmmmm." She acts asleep.

"Well, have you tried making guacamole? Or spinach dip? Baby could use some spinach." J.P. helps with baby shower foods.

"How is he being helpful right now?" She inquires. "He's gonna make a really good dad." She announces in a low voice.

"What'd you mean?" Kells questions.

"Okay." Trev slowly turns on the small bunk, obviously not made for two, trying not to touch Colson. She takes a deep breath. "Okay. So the father of Aaron's baby is Rook." She says in a hush voice.

"WHAT!?" Colson exclaims, a look of shock covering his face.

"Shhhhh." Trev covers his mouth.

"H-ho-how do you know? When did they have sex?" He asks, running his hand through his messy blonde bed  hair.

"Well, Aaron gets a lot done when she's alone. She stole Rook's and her Ex's toothbrushes and went and got a paternity test. Resulting in Rook being the father. And obviously they had sex before she was pregnant, maybe even after." She winked.