"It can't be. We need you here. Take tomorrow." He doesn't look up from his phone.

"So I'm going out." Trev informs, regardless of what he just said.

"Out?" Colson looks at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." She nods. "A few of mine and Aaron's mates are going out and they invited me."

"I wish I could go." I huff.

"Why? Where are they going?" Slim asks with a mouth full of pizza.

"I don't know. I just want to see my friends." I roll my eyes, leaning against Rook.

"I don't think that's a good idea. We need you here." Kells states in a stern voice.

"Uhm-" Trev starts.

"Damn. Let the woman have some fun, Kells. We can manage without you for one night." AJ shakes his head at Colson.

"Colson, the only difference between pizza and your opinion is I asked for pizza. I wasn't asking for your blessing to go, I was telling you." Trev leans against the wall, eating a slice of pizza.

"You tell 'em girl." Rook hypes, looking completely in love with the pizza he's eating.

"Weird." Basil watches Rook.

"What is?" Trev questions.

"I'm pretty sure he looks at Aaron like that too." Basil whispers to Trev.

"I dare you to sing that song." Dub laughs.

"You dare me?" I smile.

"Yes." He chuckles.

"Hump me
Fuck me
Daddy's gonna make me-" I burst into laughter as Rook looks at me in shock.

"Daddy's gonna make you what?" Rook furrows his brows, I shake my head.

"Choke." Trev moans in a high pitch voice, receiving a look of surprise from Basil.

Dub and I couldn't stop laughing. Pushing and tapping on each other, like we had an inside joke going on.

"You good?" Slim asks the both of us.

"We good." Dub pats my back gently.

"Oh goodness." I wipe tears off my face from laughing so hard. "You know, I've never seen the entire building?"

"Really?" AJ inquires.

"Really, Really, donkey." I quote Shrek.

"I'll give you a tour." Kelly gets up.

"Cool beans." I say, him helping me to my feet.

Colson starts showing me around the studio and the different rooms. Everything was pretty cool, usual stuff I guessed.

"Look." He chuckles mischievously, causing my attention to snap back to him.

Kells has covered up half of a word to where it said 'Ass Only.'

"There's ass in here?" I try opening the door.

"N-" he laughs. "No." Colson shakes his head.

He and I end the tour of the studio walking back into the room with everyone else.

"Good time?" Trev asks as we walk back in.

"It was ight." I nod, sitting next to Rook and Dub again.

"Yeah." Colson sits back down.

We stayed in studio for a couple hours longer. Going back to mine and Trev's house after, Dub and I couldn't stop making dirty comments about anything. Trev helped the guys as much as she possibly could before we left.

"Home sweet home." I sing as we walk inside. "Where's my bitch ass couch?" I walk through, heading straight to sit on the couch.

"You guys can stay here tonight." Trev looked at all the guys. "I'm going to go get ready." She informs heading to her room.

"Sleepover." Dub hollers as he walks into the living room where I'm at.

"YASS bitch." I shout.

"No really, you good?" Slim inquires.

"Yeah, we're good." I laugh softly, patting the seat next to me, letting Rook know I saved him a seat.

"Thank you, Mama." He takes the seat.

"Who's hungry? I'm going to chef up some food." Basil asks everyone.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Pick me. It's me." I raise my hand like a little kid in class.

"Aaron, you were getting food regardless." AJ notifies me.

"Awe. Such gentlemen." I blush, causing Rook to clear his throat. "Frog in your throat? Huh, Rookie? Huh, huh, huh?" I giggle, kissing his face with each 'huh.'

"Why're you so hyper today?" He laughs.

"She'll be asleep in like twenty minutes, or as soon as she gives in to the tired feeling." Trev states, having walked back in.

"Y-y-you're wearing that?" Colson chokes.

"Well we know who's daddy." Dub mumbles.

"True." I giggle, basically laying on Rook, slowly but surely giving into my tiredness.

"Yep." Trev shakes her hips a little, letting the sparkly skirt whip around slightly. "Okay, Mama, take care of them please and make sure they don't get into too much trouble." She kisses my forehead. "And you guys take care of her." She looks at Rook. "Especially you."

"I love you, pumpkin. I promise to get them into as much trouble as possible." I call to Trev as she's leaving.

"I love you too, munchkin." Trev laughs closing the door behind her.

The rest of the night was just the guys and I. AJ had left to be with his family, Basil picking out movie after movie, Slim and Dub completely loving every movie, Colson explored the house a little before joining us again, and Rook relaxing lazily with me sleeping in his arms. All the guys were higher than motherfuckers.