"Aaron maybe you should wait until I-" Rook starts, turning to face me, immediately covering his eyes. "Woah, woman, clothes." He turns back towards Trev, uncovering his eyes.

"Like you don't like it." Trevor winks, laughing.

"You're in my room." I slip into panties and as comfortable a bra as I can get. "What just don't like me cos' I'm gettin' big, aye?" I grunt, struggling to step into my pants.

"That is not true." He spun himself around. "You know how I feel. I've told you. I'm still waiting on you to tell me how you feel."

"I know." I sigh. "Can you please help me with these buttons? The struggle is real." I look down at the black and red flannel I put on.

"Sure." Rook gets up, helping me with the buttons. "That should be her new nickname, huh, Trev?" He chuckles. "Buttons."

"Ew. What? No!" She scoffs. "That's a fucking cats name." Trev rolls her eyes. "Call her Bunny." She bit her lip, winking.

"You two need to chill." I giggle, slipping my feet into my Tommy Hilfiger shoes. "I'm going downstairs."

"WAIT! No." Trev stops me. "What about your hair or makeup?" She nods to herself.

"Oh..... Uhm." I pull my hair back into a messy ponytail. "There, and I did my makeup yesterday."  I shrug, leaving the room.

As soon as I step into the living room, there's a mess on the coffee table and on the floor. The guys sitting right next to it. They all look up from there phones and smile at me.

"Hey, Mama." Kelly grins.

"Are you serious right now? There's a fucking mess in front of all of you and not one of you grown ass men decide to pick it up?" I scoff, my smile dropping to a resting bitch face.

"I left it for you." Colson jokes. "Thought you might like to clean it for me." He chuckles.

"Fucking nerve you have is amazing." I pick up a plush toy, throwing it at him. "What's with all this stuff anyways? Toys, balloons, string, etcétéra." I motion to the stuff on the ground and table. "Oh my god!" I gasp. "Were you guys having a kinky party without me?" I pout. "What if I wanted to join?" I plop down next to Basil and Dub.

"We wer-"

"Maybe next time, Mama." Dub cuts Colson off. "We don't want to have too much fun and hurt the baby." He rubs my back gently.

"You're right." I nod, laughing softly. "Hey so what're we doing today?" I move down to the floor playing with all the plush toys. "When I have my baby, it would love these."

"Yeah they're for the baby." Basil pats my head.

"Oh. Awe. Guys thanks." I smile, picking one up.

"Speaking of children." Trev comes in. "When can we meet Casie? I mean you met our siblings and you're gonna meet the baby. Also I really want to meet her."

"Yeah!" I look at Colson then at Rook who sits down next to me.

"Why do you guys want to meet her so bad?" He chuckles.