"Thanks I do try to be cute and cuddly." I grinned at her. Ashton laughed.

"Dude, you don't even have to try." Michael said.

"It's like natural for you to just be cute," Ashton said.

"And cuddly." Luke smiled.

"Looks like my bad boy image is ruined then isn't it?" I said. Everyone started to laugh harder then ever. Luke held his sides falling over laughing. Honestly it wasn't that funny.

"What bad boy image?" Luke laughed.

I fake laughed, "Very funny fellas." I groaned heading over to Camber who stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Good morning baby, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, sorry if I made you uncomfortable last night." She sighed looking down.

I lifted up her chin and smiled at her, "Baby, I was fine don't worry about me, I'm more concerned about the baby more." I kissed her forehead. She smiled up at me and walked into the kitchen.

"Calum, I have to tell you something." That made me nervous. I hope it wasn't anything bad.

"Yes?"

"Okay, um, we need to tell John about the baby." She said. My eyes widened. John hates me, I don't think telling him I got his youngest daughter pregnant again is the road I want to go on.

"Cam, John hates me, he'll kill me if he finds out I got you pregnant, again." I said to her. I know she has mood swings and I don't want to upset her.

"Calum we have to tell him, Avery knows and so should he. He needs to know Cal, please." She begged. I sighed in defeat and gave in.

"When are you planing on telling him?" I asked. She looked around the room then to me.

"Today, in like ten minutes." She said. I was about to have a heart attack. I wasn't ready to face John yet, he still hated me and he's going to kill me once he sees Camber's baby bump. I was speechless I didn't know what to say.

"Calum, hello," Ashton waved his hand in fm face, "Earth to Calum."

"Today, in ten minutes?" I asked just to clarify, she nodded. "Okay, I'll be ready." I said.

Running upstairs I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a random t-shirt before heading to the bathroom. My hair was a mess. Brushing it out I put it to the side in a quiff, something I do ever now and then. I brushed my teeth and headed back downstairs.

"We'll leave you two alone." Michael said as he walked back upstairs.

"Come on Ben, let's go watch a movie in my room." Luke grinned, Bentley cheered and went with Luke, Ashton soon following behind everyone else.

A knock on the door made me freeze. Camber ran to the couch and covered her belly, "Please answer it Calum." I sighed and headed for the door. Answering it there stood Camber's dad.

"Mr. Stewart, so nice to see you again." I said politely, he glared at me which made me uncomfortable.

"I don't like you Calum, I really don't." He said in a deep voice, but blankly.

"Understandable.." I mumbled letting him into the house.

"Camber you rang, what's wrong?" He asked, "Did this idiot do something again?" I scoffed and Camber gave him a look.

"John.." Camber groaned, "Don't be rude." She said. He laughed bitterly and took a seat in the arm chair.

"He's done nothing but cause trouble, Camber honestly do you really love him, I mean look at him." John said. That made my jaw clench and my hand to bawl up in a fist, but punching him would make things worse.