My baby must be beet red by now.

I laughed thinking about it.

"Well...baby i want to go on a date with you." 

"Date?" Her voice held confusion.

"What's wrong in it?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well...we are husband and wife...um..that means...we are....like you know what i mean?" She stuttered.

Ahh i wish she was in front of me right now....I might have engulfed her in a tight hug....

"If you say...then don't you think we should ACT as one too?" I said each word clearly letting her know what i exactly meant.

"Huh? i umm..." 

"You don't really know how much i want you to be in front of me....I swear i would've kissed you!"

"Aaliyan!" Ahhh her soothing voice.

"Baby...i want us to have a fresh start and i want you to be my date tonight..." I said with a genuine smile.

I might sound like a weirdo but i just want to experience everything.

"Um...what do i say?" My sweet innocent angel asked.

"Haha...Kiran say yess baby..." I insisted not that she'll disagree or something but i want my angel to be comfortable with me.

I want us to be together and be best friends first before anything else happens between us.

NOT THAT I COULD WAIT ;)

Kiran's POV

We hanged up the call after couple of minutes...finally his teasing session finished.

This side of his always bought a smile on my face.

His teasing....

Ahh...

I quickly decided what to wear....

I still couldn't understand the date scene.

Well he's being kinda cute.

I blushed thinking about him.

Now what do i wear?

I wanted to look perfect for tonight.

I fished through my closet...

i was still confused what to wear...

I after deciding my clothes took out a denim blue jeans with a blue stripes shirt and a khaki coat.

i Always loved his shirt.

After a couple of minutes i stood in front of the mirror wearing my white shalwar kameez with a red chiffon dupatta.