Chapter 11

Aaliyan's POV

'I can't believe what i did!'
I looked at her painful eyes and didn't know what happen to me that i took her in my arms and went inside the house.

I kept on looking at her eyes which showed something new for me.

I averted my eyes as soon as i entered the house but i could still sense her gaze on me.

From the corner of my eye, I could see my mother smiling sheepishly at me.

As i entered my room, I took her to the bed and slightly placed her while this whole time she kept on looking at me.

There was something in her gaze that i never felt in Zaineb's.
There was something that made me want her but whenever i try something new Zaineb's face come in my view and all my anger comes back.

Kiran's POV

Days were passing so quickly.

It's been 1 month to our marriage and we never talked with each other much.

He usually comes late from office and sleeps without talking to me.

We never have our breakfast or our diner together and it hurts my heart like hell.

I'm his wife but it doesn't mean that i should be neglected like this.

I was busy in my thoughts on the breakfast table when my father aka Father in law called me.

"What are you thinking dear?" he asked.

"Huh?? What...sorry?" I asked looking confused.

"I'm asking you something daughter?" He asked looking at me.

"What dad? umm i'm sorry i didn't hear you?" I asked still not getting him.

"You must be bore at home, why don't you join back our company?" He asked with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"What do you mean dad?" I tried to control my excitement.

"Beta, i can see that you don't go out and visit any of your friends, you must be bored at home!" he said.

"Yes...that's true." I managed to say.

Although mom care about me so much but she has her private life too.

She has to run her NGO and i don't want to hinder her work.

This was the best idea to keep myself busy and the biggest thing is 'I will be near Aaliyan!' 

I blushed at my thought.

Yes! It's true i love him....I love him more then anything in my life but he....

I didn't let that thought overcome me again, its always scaring me.

'I can't loose him!'

"Yes dad! I'll love to join!" I said with a big smile  on my face.

My father jumped with joy!

"Okay then you should start from tomorrow! i'll manage everything! but just don't tell Aaliyan about it...i'm sure he'll be surprised!" My dad said it all in a go.

'Or maybe he'll hate me more after this!' I thought.

I passed him a smile.

**************************************

At Night

"Samina i want you to iron my shirt!" Aaliyan said while entering the kitchen.