Chapter 40

You were speechless. Staring at Jack's cuts.
(Jack): *stares at his arm and starts crying* I'm sorry...
(Y/n): no stop crying... I'm sick of tears, I cry from every single detail... I'm just sick of crying, I'm sorry..
You look down, and you immediately feel someone hug you.
(Y/n): Jack?
Jack's hugging you.

=== Jack's POV ===

(Y/t): y/n has gone through a lot... I think that Finn has gotten feelings for her... I feel bad for her, good thing she's looking down..
You hug y/n.
(Y/n): Jack?
(Y/t): shit, that was a bad idea, but her voice sounds so sweet... I should pull out of the hug now... but it's so nice to hug a great friend... wow I just called her my friend...
You start to pull away with a tear falling down your cheek. But something is keeping you in the hug.
(Y/n): it's ok, I can tell your crying, your too quite... let it out..
(Y/t): wow she can tell that a tear fell down my cheek? Cool..

=== Y/n's POV ===

(Y/t): Jack's crying... he's too quite...
(Y/n): it's ok, I can tell your crying, your too quite... let it out..
You feel Jack bury his nose into your neck. You start to get red.
(Y/t): shit, stop it y/n! Jack's gay... but wait, didn't he date Ellie? Maybe he'a not 100% gay, but he is dating Finn.
(Jack): it's ok, I'm ok now *sniffle* we can stop hugging now...
You both pull out of the hug, not fully. All of the sudden...

A/N: word count: 268 words