Chapter 26

A/N: ⚠️sensitive content⚠️
Y/t = your thoughts
Play the song now, if you want this chapter to have more meaning

=== Y/n's POV ===

(Y/t): wait! What we doing?! What am I doing?! Finn has a girlfriend! He's cheating... on her... with me...
Before anything to serious happens you push him away, you sit up and you start crying, Finn notices and comes towards you to give you a hug, but you try to turn around, but Finn already has his hands on your shoulders.
(Finn): y/n! Why are you crying? What's wrong? Is it me? Is it-
(Y/n): YES! FINN! IT'S YOU! YOUR CHEATING!
(Finn): WHAT?! How did you know I was in a relationship with Jack?!
(Y/n): WHAT?!?!
You take his hands off your shoulders, grab the shirt Finn let you use, you put it on and run downstairs, then you run outside, luckily Finn's mom and Nick are asleep, it's currently 10:00pm. Finn goes after you, and closes the door behind him.
(Finn): I'm sorry-
(Y/n): for what?! For cheating?! For-for trying to sleep with me? For not telling me about you and Jack?! For-for lying to me?!
(Finn): what did I lie about?!
(Y/n): for saying that I was beautiful! Or wait, was it SEXY?!
(Finn): I WASNT LYING!!!!
Finn was yelling and you were scared for your life. You were crying a lot.
(Finn): I'm sorry for yelling...
Finn walks towards you with opens arms to try and hug you, but you start to walk away.
(Y/n): NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!
(Finn): WHAT?! WHY!?!?
(Y/n): BECAUSE FINN!!! You're dating Jack! And he hates me! I want to be with you! BUT HE LOVES YOU!
(Finn): what?
(Y/n): He ToUcHeD yOuR dIcK fOr ChRiSt SaKeS!!!
(Finn): *whispers* shit you saw that?!

A/N: word count: 287 words