Chapter 30

(???): hello? Y/n? Are you still alive? *laughs a little*
(Finn): don't worry Gaten she does this a lot *chuckles*
(Gaten): oh ok! Have you guys seen Saidie, Caleb and or Noah?
(Finn): no sorry, haven't seen them in days...
(Millie): I saw them earlier... why?
(Gaten): just wondering...
Then out of nowhere you hear.
(???): YOU'RE DEAD WOLFHARD, DEAD!!!!

(Troy and Mike vibes from before El made him piss himself, sorry I'll go now)

You all turn around.
(Millie): babe?! Why're you here?
(Jacob): THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY'RE YOU HERE WITH FINN FUCKING WOLFHARD?!?! AND YOU!!!
He looks at you with a pissed off look.
(Jacob): I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT I DIDN'T LIKE HIM!!!!
(Y/n): but... you just said that you didn't like a Finn, I didn't know that you ment Finn WOLFHARD!
(Jacob): IF I DON'T MENTION A LAST NAME IT MEANS ANYONE WITH THAT SAME NAME!!! GOT IT!?!?
You started crying because of what happened in Québec. You've been terrified of people yelling at you ever since. Jacob came towards you grabbed your wrist grabbed Millie's hand and stormed off. He was hurting your wrist. You arrive at your house.
(Jacob): ok y/n get inside I'm going to walk Millie home. And I'll talk to you when I get back...
You get inside and watch out Jacob walk Millie home, once he's out of sight you run to your dad.
(Y/n): DAD!
You run up to him give him a big hug and cry. Your dad knew exactly what was happening.
(Y/d): he's mad isn't he?
(Y/n): he's scary daddy! You need to help me! He's going to hurt me again!
(Y/d): don't worry sweety I'm here... shh it's ok... just text that boy again... ask him if you can stay over...
(Y/n): what boy?
(Y/d): the boy that you were with today... I can bring you your stuff that you need... if you need to stay for another night...
(Y/n): thank you daddy! I love you!
You text Finn.

~text convo~

(Y/n): hi Finn...

(Finn): what do you want?

(Y/n): I'm in danger, is it ok if I sleep at yours? Please!

(Finn): what kind of danger?

(Y/n): I'll explain everything at your house...

(Finn): ok just text me when your at my house, don't ring the door bell, cause my mom and Nick are still asleep...

(Y/n): ok, I'll be there in a bit... thank you so much!

(Finn): np

(Finn): for you anything ❤️

Finn deleted the last text before you saw it.

~end of text convo~

You grab all of your stuff and your dad drives you to Finns.

~text to Finn~

(Y/n): hey Finn I'm at your house.
(Sent at 10:39pm and read at 10:39pm)

~end of text~

Finn's front door opens, it's Finn. You're happy to see him.
(Y/n): thanks dad! I love you!
You hug your dad.
(Y/d): be good! And be safe! *whispers* just wondering, what's his name?
(Y/n): *whispers* that's Finn Wolfhard. He's in stranger things, he plays Mike, and he's in IT he plays Richie.
(Y/d): *whispers* ok thanks. *talks normally* ok so Finn.
(Finn): yes?
(Y/d): take care of her, *whispers to Finn* shes a little jumpy right now, so don't leave her side, not even for a second.
(Finn): ok! I'm on it!
Your dad leaves and it's just you and Finn sitting on his bed. Remember your still wearing the clothes he let you use.

A/N: word count: 589 words