Authors Note

JUNE 2ND, 2018

Dear faithful readers,

I know that it has been a little over 5 years since I have really written on Faerie Captive. However, a lot has happened in the past five years. I moved in with my mom and her boyfriend to discover he was pretty abusive to her and I only tried to protect her from him. After that I was put into a psychiatric hospital, where I told them everything and somehow my mom and dad had started back talking again. Shortly after, mom and I were moving back in with my dad where they picked up their relationship from 14 or 15 years ago. I was 17 at the time. After that, I graduated high school, escaped a bad relationship, and then, went to college where I met my now husband. I moved out of my parents house and started living with him. We got married January 14, 2016 and had our first son July 26, 2016. Then we had our second boy December 8th, 2017. So, see I had quite a bit going on. My son is now almost six months old and I can get back to writing again! I am elated!

My son born July 26th, 2016

My son born December 8th, 2017

Firstly, Faerie Captive is meant to be read as a read book, so no short chapters

Firstly, Faerie Captive is meant to be read as a read book, so no short chapters. Each chapter has roughly 2000-3000+ words. Do not get discouraged if you feel like you should be finishing faster. I welcome you taking your time to enjoy!

Secondly, each character will speak differently. They will not all have the same dialogue. For example, one character would rather say I am than I'm. Every character has their own personality, don't expect them to be robots forced to speak a certain way.

Thirdly, I am absolutely as descriptive as I can be. So, if it takes a little long to read, it's okay. My books aren't choppy and to the point. So, if it reads a little long it is within good reason.

I encourage character attachments because it makes for a wonderful Reader/Book relationship.

Be prepared to cry, laugh, get angry and frustrated! I plan a lot for this book here!

Fourth, I will be writing another Novel, Trilogy, or Series. I will publish it once I have it completed. However, it's a surprise. So, I think I will give you all a sneak peek to it. I hope you all enjoy it!

Annalise's eyes darted back and forth beneath her dark eyelids. Watching his girlfriend sleep was his favorite past time. She looked so peaceful almost child-like. Sleep seemed to take 10 years off of her. It was the only time that the wrinkles on her brow and her crows feet just melted away. He ran his ebony hand through her very kinky curly onyx hair. A smile played at the corners of his full lips as he admired this wonderful work of art that his God had created just for him. Although, it didn't last long. As he was lost in deep thought
Annalise took a deep breath and her beautiful dark brown eyes fluttered open. Her eyes connected with his caramel brown ones. She turned her face away from him so all that he could see was hair.

"Derek, you are doing it again." Annalise mumbled. This was the fourth morning she had caught him watching her while she slept. Sometimes, it was  the eeriest feeling in the world but at other times, it was the most flattering. She stared at the mahogany nightstand in front of her. It adorned her favorite book and a creme lamp.

"Annalise, I love you. So, I am going to watch you sleep and admire every piece of you that God has given me. When else can I do that and not have you criticize your every being." He whispered to her husky while coping his left hand under her jaw that laid upon her pillow. He forced her to look at him. He looked at her with knowing eyes. The loving man always knew what she was going to say. If she would have spoke, she would have said never. He didn't like that one bit. He gave her a quick peck on the lips before she rolled her way out of the California king sized bed.

"You are to good to be true, Derek, my love." Annalise stated with a flustered smile before shrugging off the pajama's she slept in. She sauntered over to her mahogany dresser that matched the nightstand next to her bed. She could feel Derek's loving eyes following her every move.

"No sweetheart. You are the one that is to good to be true." He stated in response. Derek's eyes traveled slowly down Annalise's Caramel figure. He knew that he had a keeper and Annalise knew that too.

After five years of living together, there was no denying it. Neither of them would over step their boundaries. He's never asked her to marry him in the eight years they have been dating and she was happy, just like that. Annalise was always worried that marriage would have a negative effect on the special All-American relationship that they had. She parted her dark lips to speak her mind.

"You, Derek Clark Hall, never cease to amaze me." She chuckled as she pulled out a long sleeve button up white blouse and a pair of tight, dark khaki
Dress pants. She then went to her bedside and pulled out her signature black pumps that she wore with everything.

"You have work this morning?" Derek questioned as he popped his head up off the pillow he had been laying so comfortably on.

"I told you that I did. Patience don't just heal themselves. We might actually be having a break through but we aren't sure yet." Annalise smirked to her lover. She was doing work for a Sleep Study where she was living in Austin, Texas. It was a Sleep Study for insomniac patience. It was bizarre how many people were suffering from insomnia in her town. It had to of been 30 to 40 people to every one. It was just a strange occurence.

Well, there you have it! A little taste of what I will be writing next. Let me know what you all think of the small appetizer of my next work in progress I just gave you.

-----

July 12, 2018

New Book Cover created by Bubblegumfog. ; She has amazing Work

 ; She has amazing Work