chapter 5

Harry grabbed my hand that was trailing down to cup his erection.

"no scarlet"

"no?"

"not now"

"why?" i asked totally confused. What just happened?

"its not that i don't want to, belive me i want to-"

"then whats wrong" i cut him off feeling a little bit aggetated.

"i just wanted to do that for you tonight."

oh. i felt like a horny rabbit trying so hard go all the way with harry.

"whats wrong scarlet?"

"im just a little shocked thats all. i feel stupid for letting you do that"

"why?"

"i dont know. is there something wrong with me? why don't you want to go further?"

"what? god no! Scarlet there is nothing wrong with you. as i said i definitely WANT to. i mean jesus look at me" and he waved toward the buldge in his pants

"i just wanted to make you feel good tonight. i wanted to make you feel special. please dont think that there is anything wrong with you" harry finished. he grabbed my hand and pulled me down so that i was laying next to him.

he leant down and lightly kissed my lips. i just starred at harry. looking at the perfection that is his face.

"what?" harry sked lifting one eyebrow, the corner of his mouth lifting up into a smirk

"you are just perfect" and he was. i mean he had a lot of imperfections but thats what made him perfect. i loved the flaws that you could only see being this close to him.

harry just laughed and pulled me into him so that we were spooning.

"good night, beautiful."

"night, harry" and with that i shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.