chapter 4

Harry and i spent the next few days going out and getting to know each other. he is such a lovely person. so different to how the media portrays him. as well as all the guys. i have also gotten to know the rest of the band really well. niall and i have become quite good friends actually. i just love spending time with them. they make me laugh and its great to be able to do something around my studies at uni even though i love my course. i want to be a song writer both lyrics and music. i can play a few different intruments mainly piano and guitar but i can also play percussion.

today harry was taking me on a proper date in London. he is keeping the specifics a secret but i am pretty excited to find out what we will be doing. harry was picking me up at 7 and it was now 5:30. El agreed to help me get ready for our date.

"i think you should wear this" (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127520563) she held up a dress that was a really light pastel green with a white collar.

"yeah i like that" i took it out of her hands and went to the bathroom to put it on. i am so thankful that there are bathrooms in the dorms. i put on my gold boots and some jewellry and i got El to put waves in my hair.

it was now 10 to 7 so i gathered my things and went to wait for harry in lobby.

"hello love" harry greeted my as he pulled up. "you look beautiful as always".

"your looking pretty hot too harry" i winked.

"wink at me again" harry smirked

"why?"

"cause its sexy" harry stepped closer to me wrapping his arms around my waste. i bit my lip and just stared up into his eyes.

"you are too beautiful scarlet" harry loosned his grip and led it to his car.

Harry POV

i need her. she makes me feel all kinds of crazy. ive never felt this way about someone before. its more than just wanting sex with her. i want to make her feel good. i love seeing her smile and i love hearing her laugh. yesterday i took scarlet sight seeing in London. i loved seeing her reactions when she saw BIg Ben and the Buckingham Palace so tonight i thought i would take her on the london eye.

when we arrived we was so excited to get on it, it was hilarious.

"you are so cute you know that"

"hmmm nah" she replied. i took her hand and led her towards the line for the giant ferris wheel.

Scarlet POV

i cant believe i am about to ride the London eye. this is amazing!!

"that was amazing harry, thank you."

"my pleasure love, come on lets go into the london dungeon"

"oh my god yes" i followed harry into the london dungeon where we were met by someone dressed in a costume who was going to take us through the attraction. it was hilarious plus thrilling at the same time. after we finished at the london dungeon harry took me to get fish and chips for dinner and we sat looking over the river at Big Ben and the houses of parliament looking beautiful all lit up.

"harry this has seriously been amazing"

"im glad you have enjoyed it as much as i have" he replied as he swung his arm over my shoulders and pulled me in tighter.

"you ready to head home?" harry asked.

"yeah i suppose its getting late"

"did you want to come stay at my house tonight? i got a few movies for us to watch and i will cook you pancakes in the morning"

"that sounds great harry. what movies did you get?"

"you will have to wait an see."

harry drove his car into his garage as the door shut behind us. he got out of the car first and came around to open my door. such a gentleman.

"what are you staring at?" i asked harry when we got inside his house. we were standing in his living room and he was just staring at me like a creep. harry moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist once again but this time he started to lean his head down as he caressed my cheek with one hand the other one aorund my waist pulling me in closer. harrys lipsed crashed onto mine. our lips started moving in sinc, his tongue dancing around my lips. all of a sudden i felt harrys hand grab the back of my thighs, lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his hips and carrying me to the couch without breaking our kiss. he lied me down and swiftly climbled on top where we continued to make out before harry started leaving wet kisses down my neck. softly nipping at my skin when he found my sweet spot. i let out a quiet moan which egged harry to go further.

he lent back pulling me on top of him so now i was sitting in his lap, his arms wrapped around me whilst i was holding on to his shoulders. i couldnt help but start to move my hips back in forth rubbing our groins together. i could feel harrys erection growing bigger and bigger. harry let out a moan as i started to kiss his neck "oh scarlet, i want you". this only turned me on more making me rub against him harder making him lose control "f.uck scarlet".

harry then picked me up once again and headed towards his bedroom. harry leant my up against his bedroom door rubbing his hands all over my body before unzipping the back of my dress, letting it fall to floor. harry took a step back so he could take a good look at me. "holy s.hit, you are so f.ucking beautiful". harry pulled me over to the bed where he pushed me down and got on top of me. i took this time to take off his shirt and rubbed my hands over his toned back. i knew we were taking this too fast but i didnt care. i needed harry just like he needed me. harry pulled me up just enough to unhook my bra at the back "wow, DD's?" harry questioned as he chucked my bra onto the floor however it sounded more like a statement. harrys hand started to trail down to my centre whilst he left kisses all over my chest sofly sucking my nipples every now and again. i couldnt hold in the moans anymore this was too much for me. harry started to rub my centre through my underwear "i want more harry" i let out. harry then licked his fingers and then put his hand under my underwear rubbing my clit. "im going to make you feel so good baby" harry whispered in my ear. "im going to fuck you like no one else has". then harry stuck a finger in me which made my moans get louder. harry ripped my underwear off me which made it easier for him to access my centre. "i want to taste you baby" hearing that made me melt. harry started to kiss down my body then on the inside of my thighs before licking my clit. harry stuck 2 fingers in me this time and thrusted in and out whilst licking and sucking my clit causing me to get closer to climax "oh harry!" i moaned and i tugged his hair. "thats it baby cum for me, let it go" and that was it. i could feel it building up inside me and i did what he told me to do and let that amazing feeling wash over me my body trembling as harry continued to lick my centre and until i had fully ridden out my climix.

harry kissed his way back up my body and i pushed him, rolling us over so that i was now on top.

"my turn" i said before i crashed my lips onto his.