Chapter 13- Screw That

Start from the beginning

"There's still a lot of room in the trunk" I looked over his shoulder.

"That's good because we still have to get Louis and Eleanor."

Niall shut the trunk and we went inside the limo. It was black leather and big. I took a seat next to Kara and Perrie sat across from me. Niall sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I talked to Kara and Perrie about our dresses for the wedding. We stopped in front of Louis' and Eleanor's building and they were waiting outside for us. 

Louis put their bags in trunk and Eleanor climbed in the limo and sat down. Louis came in after her and made a grand entance screaming, "ROAD TRIP!"

The road trip was about 7 hours and we had to take a ferry. It was fun when you're with your friends and things never got boring. People can come up with the most random things to say. Eleanor and I were talking about the movie Mean Girls and Liam just says I like Woody in Toy Story. 

I was in Dublin rolling my bag into the hotel we were staying at. We only reserved 3 rooms since the hotel was booked because of other guests that we're going to Josh's wedding. We played rock paper scissors to choose who got the room to themselves. Zayn and Perrie won. Niall and I were going to share a room with Kara and Harry. Liam and Danielle were rooming with Louis and Eleanor.

"I'm going to go check in and get our keys." Harry said. He walked over and talked to the concierge. He came back a few minutes later with all of our keys.

Niall, Harry, Kara and I went to our room. You walked in to a living room with a pull out couch. The there were three doors. The doors led to a closet, bathroom, and the only bedroom with a queen sized bed. Kara and I were going to share the bed and Niall and Harry were staying on the pull out couch.

For the rest of the day we just hung around the hotel and ate since we were tired from the long trip. It was getting late so we decided to go to bed.

""Night Kara." I yawned as I lied down in bed.

""Night." Kara turned over on her side and snuggled into the blankets.

I was drifting to sleep listening to Niall and Harry argue over which side of the bed each other got. I finally closed my eyes and dozed off.

"Joooorrrrdddaaaannnn" "Waaakkkeee uuupppp..." Someone whispered in my ears.

I opened my eyes to Harry's face.

"What? I'm trying to sleep."

"You were barely asleep. It's only been about an hour."

"I was still sleeping." I argued.

"Well anyway, I was wondering. Will you switch beds with me?" Harry asked.

"No. Go away."

"Please. You enjoy Niall's company a lot and I enjoy Kara's company. Plus, I want to talk to her."

"About what?"

"Something mysterious."

I groaned. I know he's not going to leave me alone until I leave. I slowly sat up and stared at him. He smiled and said thanks.

"You owe me." I walked out of the room and lied down in the bed next to Niall. He was sleeping and facing the other way. I guess he was dreaming about marshmallows or something because it looked like he was chewing on the pillow. I laughed and put my head on my pillow and lied on my side. I heard Kara and Harry in bed talking and giggling.

I was almost fully asleep when I felt something rub against my leg. I just ignored it. I guess Niall kicks a little in his sleep. His leg kept rubbing  against mine. I then felt his body turn towards me. Something slithered around my waist. I looked down and saw it was his arm. He pulled my body against his.

Oh my God. What was he doing!? Was he doing what I thought he was doing!? 

I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.

Holy shit. What am I going to do!?

"Hello." I said nervously. I had butterflies in my stomach. I was getting really hot. I could feel my face burning.

"Hi." I could hear Niall smile. He had his arm around my waist and his leg draped over mine. His nose and lips were at the back of my neck. I was aware of everything that was going on. Kara and Harry were giggling and Niall was kissing my collarbone all the way up to below my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had these feelings and I just couldn't hold them in. I couldn't control them. There was a beast inside of me that I couldn't tame for much longer. It was going to happen sooner or later. It sounded like Kara was having fun so why can't I!? Screw that.