I wipe my tears away.

"I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

Kayano-kun sigh and hug me. My eyes widen.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. Okuda I promise I will not make you cry sad tears. I want you to be happy. So even if I have small feeling for Nagisa. The feels well probably go away since I have a feeling Karma actually likes him."

Hearing that from him made me happy. I never had someone do that for me. I smiled and hug him back.

"Thank you Kayano-kun."

During that time, we didn't realize we was holding up the line for ice cream. Some people thought it was romantic and others just got mad since the stand was about to close....

"So Kayano-kun, you want to get ice cream before the line closes and the people behind us get mad?"

"Sure."

He smiled and we got our ice cream. Kayano-kun took me on a stroll in the park. It was a beautiful night. This is amazing. I check the time and it was almost time for my to go home.

"It looks like I have to take you home now. Did you enjoy our date?"

I blushed when he said that.

"It was amazing. Thank you Kayano-kun."

I couldn't help smiling at him. The only thing I'm hoping for is that he gets over Nagisa. I meet I don't hate Nagisa at all, but I just was Kayano-kun to look at me the same way. I did have feeling for Karma, but after seeing him happy with Nagisa. It made me happy knowing he is with someone that completes him. Even though I didn't know Karma was gay. That surprised me, but it's his choice. After we walked back without saying anything, we reach my house. Kayano-kun walked me all the way to my door.

"Well thank you for a lovely night."

I was about to reach for the door, but Kayano-kun took my hand. He looked upset.

"Okuda.... I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

I have a feeling what he is about to say.

"What happened during the line, when Karma and Nagisa walked by. I wasn't thinking at all. So I wanted to apologize to you. I'm probably the worst guy for doing that to you."

I started tearing up. Kayano-kun notice I was and started freaking out.

"Thank you so much for apologizing to me. It did hurt me a bit seeing how you was to Nagisa and how Karma got under your skin. Just knowing you still have feeling for him says a lot. Even though you was taking me on a date."

I opened the door.

"I'll return the dress to you after I wash it. Have a good night."

I quickly shut the door. My parents notice that I came in, but I ran straight to my room. I closed and locked the door.

"Baka....."

More tears are running down my face. I fell on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Nagisa

"Hey Karma. Can we go back home? I'm getting sleepy."

I was really tired and I yawned.

"That's fine Nagisa. Do you want me to carry you?"

I shook my head.

"No I'm fine. I can still walk."

Right when I said that, I tripped over my own foot. I started to fall and I closed my eyes.

'Please don't hit the ground.'

"Hey Nagisa. You can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes and see that Karma caught me. He was holding me bridal style.

"Thank you. Now can you put me down?"

"Nope. Unless you give me a kiss."

"Really...."

He nods his head and smirks. I shook my head.

'Should I give him a kiss? Or wait? Hmm.'

"I think I'll pass."

"I thought you didn't want to be carried Nagisa~."

"Yes, but I decided that I wanted to be carried."

I blushed. He kissed my cheek.

"That's fine. So let's go home and get some sleep or cudd-"

"Cuddles!...... Sorry."

Karma just laugh at me for saying that.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you was so adorable when you said it like that. I couldn't help but to laugh. I'm sorry."

I feel my face heat up more. He smiled and started walking back to his house. I started dozing off.

  'He is so warm.'

After a while of trying not to fall asleep, I fell asleep. I woke up right in time, to see Karma at his door. I yawn.

"You awake my lo..?"

"Hmm? Karma... What did you say?"

"Oh nothing."

I yawn again.

"Can you let me down?"

"I don't want to, but since I have to get my keys. I will let you down."

Karma set me down. I stretch. Karma got the door unlock. I walked it. He follows behind. Karma closes the door and locked it.

"Well I think it's better to call it a night. What do you say Nagisa?"

I nodded my head and headed up the stairs. I layed down on the bed.

"Man I'm so tired."

After I said that I passed out asleep.

††††††††††††

Hey guys. Here is another chapter. Hope you like it. Also I'm meet the awesome Mr.Creepypasta at a con. He was awesome and really helpful when it comes to writing. So yea! I'm happy that this story is my highest one since I actually really like writing this one. Even though I'm not one for lovely drovey writing or drama, but hey it does work. Also again thank you for the comments and the votes. It really does make me happy knowing you guys like my stories. Also I'm going to be working on something big that I can't say yet. Any ways I think that is enough of me talking for today. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Kokonoe~