chapter 11

MAHOGANY'S POV

I ran over to ayanna, i was so happy for her! Aarons a great guy. i went to go find ayanna. i saw her walking away from jodi and hayes, those two i tell you. i ran up to ayanna and grabbed her. i pulled her to the door and into the car. she looked at me with a panicked expression, i probably should of told her where we were going.

"whoops sorry, um i'm taking you shopping for your date tonight" she gave me a relaxed expression and a small smile.

"good, i thought you were kidnapping me or something" she said. i laughed and drove to the mall.

*at the mall*

"so, where is he taking you?" she shrugged her shoulders, "i dont know he didnt tell me, all he said is that he would pick me up at 8" i nodded and texted aaron to see where they were going. i got an instant reply. good choice.

AARON'S POV

Connor and trevor better have some good ideas, "ok lay it on me"

"ok" connor said, "i figured you could take her to a fancy but not fancy resturaunt, Portland city grill is the best place i found." i wrote it down and searched the number so i could make reservations. "next" he said, "your gonna want to get this ahead of time, but two large canvases and alot of paint" we all looked at him weirdly, except trevor, he was on he same page as connor. " anyway, you guys would be like the brushes and you would paint the canvases with your hands, feet, face etc. but put the canvases on the floor."

"why do i need two?" i asked " because" said trevor, "this is where you ask her to be your girlfriend" i looked at him confused. " since you have two different canvases, you'll be painting for eachother. yours will just happen to say 'will you be my girlfriend' in footsteps'" wow, he was good at figuring things out. i thanked them and went to the hotel to change and get ready. i got a text from mahogan asking where i was taking her. i replied right away, iguess shes at the mall with ayanna. i get changed and go get the supplies.

AYANNA'S POV

She dragged me into wet seal, which is the best store ever, and took me to the fancy yet caual dresses. immediatley one caught my eye, it was perfect. it was an aztec print peplum dress, it was tight at the top and had a litte ruffle in the middle then a tight mini skirt type bottom. it ws black white with some marronish orangeish in there. i then got some diamond weave wedge strappy sandals to go with it. i was satisfied with my purchase (picture of the dress wont work so heres the linkhttp://www.wetseal.com/aztec-print-peplum-dress-50395712.html?dwvar_50395712_color=90#start=30 , i dont know how to put the shoes on there, ill put the link, http://www.wetseal.com/diamond-weave-wedge-strappy-sandals-49567083.html?dwvar_49567083_color=10#start=6 )

we drove back to a hotel, im guessing the one where they're staying at. "this is our hotel" ah, i was correct. "you can borrow a bag and some clothes like soffe shorts and a tank top to change in, its part of the date" hmm i was now really eager to find out what were doing. when we got up to her room she shoved me in the bathroom with my new clothes. i put on the dress and looked in the mirror."wow" i whispered, i didnt think i was going to look good in this dress, i put on the heels and a necklace with matchng earrings. i walked out and saw jodi,hmm she must have just walked in, i cleared my throat and they both turned around. There eyes were wide with mouths open. "you look absolutely beautiful" jodi and mahogany said at the same time, i smiled and looked down, suddenly feeling self consious. "oh, ayanna dont do this" jodi said, she can tell whats wrong. i sighed and sat on the bed, "i dont know if i can do this, what if theres some other pretty girl there and he leaves me?" mahogany came over to me, "listen, you heard what me and him were talking about earlier" i smiled and giggled knowing i got caught " he really likes you, he wouldnt do that, you are beautiful and smart and have a great prsonality" "and a great body" jodi winked, i laughed, we have that kind of friendship. mahogany continued, "anywayyy, you look great, and he will think so to, come on let us do your hair and makeup" i siled ad we all three went to the bathroom to help me finish get ready.

20 mins later it was 7:50, i got 10 minutes. i ooked in the mirrior one more time, mahogany did winged eyeliner and bright red lip stick, well it was darkish light. jadyyy did my hair in tight but loose curls and pinned one side up. it must have been 8 already because there was a knock on the door. mahogany gave me my change of clothes and i went to open the door.

-----------------------------------------------------

HAHAAHA CLIFF HANGERISH?? WHAAT DO YOU THINK??? ILL TRY OR JODI WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON LUV YAH!!