Chapter 21

Ayanna's Pov

I lay on my hotel bed as Aaron hovers over me, his lips attack mine as our breaths get heavier. My hands make their way up to his hair as i gently pull it. He moans as he makes his way down my neck, sucking on it lightly making a heart shaped hickey. I moaned his name and tugged at his hair again.

His hands start to go under my shirt but i quickly stop him.

"Aaron wait" i said "i'm sorry, i was getting carried away" he said. i giggled and kissed his cheek. i got out from under him and grabbed my towel and pj's.

"I'm going to take a shower babe"

"can i join?" he smirked, i just rolled my eyes and shook my head no. "maybe next time boo". hi eyes got wide, "i'll remember that" he said laughing. i smiled and walked in the bathroom. i turned on the shower, got undressed and stepped into the shower. I washed up and just started thinking how lucky i am. I have a wonderful boyfriend and a best friend to share all my experiences with.

After a little more thinking, i got out and wrapped a towel around me, i noticed i forgot my undergarments, dammit. I opened the for and squeezed my towel tighter around my body. when i turned the corner I noticed all the boys, except hayes, staring at me with their mouths slightly open. i then remembered i was only in a towel ad my hair was dripping wet own my face.

"uhh..." i said, i just quickly grabbed what i needed and ran back in the bathroom. as i was getting dressed i heard the boys talking about me. Aaron told them to stop talking about me or else. i smiled to my self and walked out as soon as i was done.

"alright, everyone except Aaron needs to leave, thanks" they all said goodnight and left. i plopped down on the bed net to Aaron and he wrapped his arm around me. i snuggled into his chest and let out a sigh i didn't know i was holding in.

"you ok?" he asks me. i nodded my head and kissed his neck.

"i don't know if you wanna do that" he smirked down at me

"and why not?" looked up at him innocently, he bit his lip and glanced at my lip and back to me. he rolled over hovering me once again, "because it makes it hard to resist you", he smashed his lips onto mine again, he stopped real quick "oh and we have a date tomorrow, casual", i just nodded my head and pulled his down and attached our lips together once again. another heated make out session started. this one was a little more intense.

He snaked his had up my shirt again, he looked at me to see if it was ok, i nodded my head and he continued. He grabbed my boob and started to massage it, i moaned into his mouth, i could feel him smirking.

i suddenly get something on my thigh, i knew what it was. i stopped kissing him and kissed his cheek, i rolled over him and turned off the light.

"goodnight babe see you in the morning", i snuggled into the bed and closed my eyes, i heard Aaron groan and muffle oh come on" i knew he was smiling though. i felt him press against my back, "tease" he whispered in my ear before wrapping his arm around me and going to sleep also.

---------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was weird for me to write this because i've never wrote anything like this before lol, but any whale, love you guys!