Chapter 17

Ayanna's pov
--------
I was snuggling into Aaron's shoulder as he was wrapping his arm around me. "Are you excited to preform?" I asked him.
"Yah, I'm a little nervous though, I'm singing wanted by hunter hayes" he said, I cooed "aww baby, don't be nervous, your gonna do great, plus I'll be on the side of the stage cheering you on",I smiled and pecked him on the lips, he smiled and kissed my forehead.
{20 mins later}
The lights went off and I immediately heard teenage girls screaming. I looked at aaron and he was jogging in place, which he does when he gets nervous, I pulled slightly on his arm and he looked down at me, "calm down" I said, he nodded his head and took a deep breath and. They soon called his name and he ran out onto the stage.

Jodi's pov
Hayes was getting ready to go on stage, he's going to do great I just know it! "Hey, so are you ready to go on stage?" I ask him.
"Yah, I'm stoked! I love performing for my fans, it makes me happy and I know it makes them happy too" he said. When he said that he was smiling real big, man I love his smile, I could stare at his mouth all day, ok wait that was creepy, but true. I didn't even notice I was staring because next thing you know his lips were on mine. "I didn't know what to do to get you to stop staring.....so I just...." He scratched the back of his neck. I giggle reassuring him it was ok.
He walked away to line up with the guys when I met eyes with Trevor, he looked, almost hurt or betrayed. But I couldn't feel guilty, I don't like Trevor like that. I like Hayes.
-----
Hey guys sorry for the late update!! This is such a crappy chapter I know but it's sorta a filler and I had writers block 😁😁