Chapter 14

Hayes POV

Everything Jodi was saying just too much so I kissed and she looked at me like I made everything okay. I whispered in her ear , and I wanted to make her smile again so I kissed her again. It lasted longer. Her mouth tasted of mint against mine. I could get use to this, so much better then my ex. She would taste like cherry ChapStick. I felt my tongue hit hers then suddenly a door opens. I whip my head over. I swear to god of Nash or Cam are really coming in here at a time like this I will loose it. I see Trevor. Why the hell is Trevor here?"

"Wowwww! Jodi what's going on here?" Trevor asked.

"Uhm, Trevor can I help you?" I ask.

"I was looking for Jodi, I was gonna ask you to hang out. I guess you found other ways to occupy your time here." He said.

"I'm sorry Trevor. Its just-" She said.

"Stop." He interrupted. "I think we both deserve a chance to prove ourselves to you. How about a date tomorrow morning?"

I look at Jodi looking at me. I want her to go. I want her to be happy. I want her to pick me.

"Go ahead. I want you to be happy, and make the right choose. Explore both options. Just make sure I get tonight." I explain.

She nods.

"Then it is settled. See you tomorrow at 11 sweet pea!' He said.

He walked out of the room.

I was so mad I could punch someone. I want her to be able to choose but I just want her to pick me and not touch him or even to go near him.

"Hayes." She whispered.

"Yeah?" I look up.

"I know you're worried."

"Oh course I am worried! I think I am gaining feeling towards you and you are going on a date tomorrow morning."

"Hayes."

"Jodi?"

"Hayes. I like you, not him. I don't think I'll ever fall for him. Maybe we will be friends ,and all but I can't see more. He will keep trying till I give him a chance. It just won't be a fair one." And she winked.
I couldn't help , but to smile. "Okay."

"Hayes?"

"Yes?"

"Will you go out, on a date with me tomorrow at lunch time?"

"What?" I spit out.

"Whoops, I'm sorry you don't have to, I just-"

"No!! I mean of course I will!"

"I'll meet you at your door at 3. Let me plan it."

"If you insist."

"Please stop stressing out." She paused "Hayes."

I love how she repeats my name I love it. "I love it when you do that."

" Do what?"

"Repeat my name like that."

"Oh."

"On the other note thou, my mind is in a million places right now and-"

She cut me off by kissing me. She kissed me, not even me kissing her. I need to process this moment. The prettiest, scratch that hottest girl I have ever seen like in my life is standing in front of me kissing me. Scratch that is almost like making out. Shit. I am the man. I have to take initiative, not her. As my mind tries to figure out what to do her hand moves to my hair and mine are around her waist. I wasn't even aware but I was pulling her on my lap. Next thing I know before my mind even knows what's happening, I find her sitting on my lap, pulling my hair and making out with me. She was wearing my clothing and you just looked amazing. I started to play with her hair , and our mouth just explored. She pulled down to my neck. Shit. Wow. Oh god. Okay. This is pretty wicked. She found her way back up to my mouth and I took her bottom lip in my teeth and she seemed unbelievable happy. She pulled away I made a sad sound.