chapter 6

AYANNAS POV

I saw jodi and hayes walk back stage more holding hands...hmm, i then noticed me and aaron were alone. where was everybody? i looked at aaron to see that he was already looking at me smiling. "what ?" i asked "oh nothing, your just really really pretty, ever since i first saw you i couldnt take my eyes off of you, you are like an angel, you have this beautiful glow everytime your in the room. your giggle, oh god your giggle is the cutest thing i have ever heard, and your smile, dont even get me started. its....sexy." i giggled while he blushed. thats the nicest thing someone has ever said to me. he got up to walk away. i didnt say anything right away, oh no. i got up and pulled his arms. i crashed my lips into his.

sparks..

He instantly kissed back, i wrapped my arms around his neck and his on my waist. we were sorta just makeing out in the middle of the walkway back stage. i thought i heard someone say something but i was just to mesmorized on how soft his lips were.

AARONS POV

She didnt say anything so i thought i screwed up big time, i got up to walk away when someone grabbed my arms and crashed their lips into mine. ayanna, wow all i felt was sparks, and her lips were softer than i imagined. i instantly put my hands on her waist as her arms snaked around my neck. i thought i heard someone say something but i was too much in a trance to aknowledge it.

when we stopped practically making out, i stared at her. she had the biggest smile on her face and she was blushing. i smiled and pecked her on the lips. she hid her face in my neck. i looked over to see jodi and hayes standing there smirking. wow.

JODI'S POV

OMG! ayanna and aaron were making out! and she made the first move, go girl. she walked over and hugged me, i hugged her back. she told me everything he said while hayes and aaron were talking. "ok guys its almost time to start! girls you can sit infront of the barrier while they do their thing (i went to magcon atlanta and girls were sitting infront of the barrier with the parents and stuff so yah). we agreed and walked to the stage. this will be fun.

RANDOM GIRL'S POV

i cant wait to see aaron, i miss him, his mistake breaking up with me. i look alot better, i got a makeover, he wont be able to turn me down.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HEY GUYS!!! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I JUST HAVE BAD WRITERS BLOCK AHHH ITLL ALL COME TO ME, BTW I DONT WRITE EVERY CHAPTER, SO THE NEXT ONE JODI WILL WRITE THEN ME THEN JODI. KK? LUV YALL STAY BEAUTIUL,AND IF YOUR NOT GET BEAUTIFUL! (hehe i love sam)

who do you think the random girl is?? hmm idk!!