Chapter 7

Jodis POV

I literally am so happy Aaron and Ayanna have a thing because they are just so cute together ugh!!!! But I keep thinking about today. With Hayes everything kinda feels like a movie. Every minute I get one step closer to climax. I am hoping the climax isn't him breaking my heart.

Someone put there arms around my waist and pulled me close. What the hell? Who is on me? I look at the hands around my waist and I see hands that certainly don't belong to Hayes.

"Hey there gorgeous," He speakers. I then realize it is just Trevor.

"uhm hey Trevor," I say turning around trying to get out of his grasp.  Next thing I know we are face to face. No nose to nose. Like he was gonna kiss me. I don't like Trevor. I like Hayes. He kissed me. And I tried to fight it ,but I just gave up. I would not kiss him back tho. I slapped him across the face and he finally let go.

"Trevor I don't like you."

"Bullshit."

"No like I Like Hayes."

"Yeah I know I have nothing on that Grier boy," he said sitting down. I sat next to him.

"No it isn't that."

"Then what is it?"

"I don't know. He came first. I feel like he respects me and doesn't just like me for my looks ,but you don't know two damn things about me."

"Yes I do!"

"Name them!"

"1- Your name is Jodi.

2- You like Hayes.

easy."

I stood up. And so did he. He pushed me into the wall right when Hayes walked back..

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL YOU CANT HOLD A GODDAMN WOMEN AGAINST HER WILL ESPECIALLY THAT WOMEN!" he ran up and just grabbed my hand and walked me into the other room. I was hyper ventualing.

"Are you okay?"

I didn't answer I couldn't even breathe. I was so stressed and nervous. I wanted nothing but this to be forgot of. He could tell how upset I was and he put his arms around my waist.

He whispered in my ear sloftly and quietly, "calm. deep breathe. in.. and...out.." and after an hour of just breathing he asked again "are you okay?"

"yup" I spit sadly.

"Hey I would never rush you to make you feel uncomfortable or-"

And right there I cut him off by kissing his cheek. I wasnt ready for anything else so I whispered "Thank you so much" got up and walked to away to a room by myself.

Hayes POV

Jodi just kissed my cheek. I take a minute take a deep breathe and smile. She is perfect and I really just want her to be happy. If she was happy with Trevor that'd be okay but she isn't so I don't wish that. I really like her.