SEVEN SOULS

Welcome back to my another story.

Before starting to read the story, there is a few things that you need to know.

This story is pure fiction.
I do not own the characters of Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. 

There will be a lot of conflicts and problems in this story.
Writing this, I hope I can give you guys some images of how predebut life looks and feels like. I put some of the predebut facts that I have ever heard, not only from BTS' predebut life, but also from other idols' too. Of course, I will add some drama in it. 

All of the members have their own problems.
Not like my other books, in this books, I will tell a story of each member, but of course there is still some problems that stand out the most than the others. I will tell some of the members' problems in the beginning and I will tell the others gradually, perhaps in the middle of the story or near the end. So, if you think you cannot read a books with so many problems and conflicts, then this book is not for you.

This is not a translation.
I would like to call it an English version of "Seven Souls" because there will be many plot changing than the Indonesian version, but the main plot will still be the same. I will unpublish the Indonesian version. I will end the story in this English version. I am sorry for "Seven Souls" Indonesian Version's readers for my decision, but I already feeling unsatisfied with the Indonesian version.

English is not my native language.
This story will not be going under a grammar checking by my friend like what I did with my previous work "Burden". Also, English is not my native language, I am still learning on how to improve my English skills, and writing this is one of the ways. But, feel free to correct me if you find any grammatical error during the story, I will appreciate it very much, but of course only if you do it politely.

That was it.

I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

If this story are being copied, reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or by any means, it shall be reported to me immediately.

Seven Souls by Lejindary.

All rights reserved.
ⓒ 2018 Lejindary.