Kira meets Hearth

Since I can't think of any personality for a oc, you guys get to meet Kira, one of my OCs.  (Idk if I should be happy or scared) enjoy @gokdvbdkt and I hope you don't mind if I use my oc
(Also, sorry this is late. I'll try to update more.  Also note that any unfamiliar name is probably my OCs.)
———————
I was walking near a park waiting for my friend and his boyfriend to come.  I swear everytime they're late, I receive a penny from Mila.  (Let the dirty jokes about the late bfs come in cause I know there's going to be at least one lmao) Anyway, I got tired of waiting for them as usual,and starting wandering around.  As I inwardly groaned at the time, something bumped into me.  As soon as the thing bumped into me, the thing fell down while I stumbled back. 
  Recovering from initial shock and almost falling down, I came to see that the thing was a person who bumped into me.  I wondered how many seconds I had before running away.  I didn't want to.  The least I could do for the guy was ask if I at least didn't give him a heart attack.  Very reluctantly, I helped him up.  It wasn't that I wanted to help.  It's just that I didn't want to end up in a forest in a garbage bag.  (Idk I'm rushing)
  As he got up, he immediately looked around and seemed in a rush.  I grumbled "careful.  You just bumped into someone."  He didn't seem to hear me.  That frustrated me though I wanted to see if he was ignoring me or if he was deaf.  I managed to do something that I hoped wouldn't offend him.  I simply tugged on the jacket he was wearing.  His attention turned to me, with a questioning look.  I repeated the warning of safety to him.  He seemed to get the meaning. 
  He then said something in ASL I presumed. (Oh if only you knew what it really meant) I nodded, despite not knowing much ASL.  I presumed he said thank you.  I highly doubt he said you suck at ASL.  Which if you think about it he probably did. 
  Shit.
He waved, then went on his way to whatever he was going.  One thought went through my head: learn ASL and stop expecting Mason to come early.
——
Ahh sorry this is short and it probably sucked.  Also, this is probably the first time I've ever said a cuss word.  I tried to make this as accurate as possible so maybe idk offer some constructive criticism as I can try to make this as accurate.  I use this article for the chapter:
https://aslrochelle.com/blog/18-more-things-to-never-say-to-a-deaf-person
I don't know if it should be used for research purpose but I think it's important for people to read this article.  Of course I'm not pushing you guys to read it but I suggest it. 
  Anyway, report any grammar mistakes to me.  OCs Kira, Mila and Mason are owned by me.  Hearth belongs to Rick Riordan.
(Also, I'll try updating more.)