Fiona Murphy Meets: Mallory and Halfborn

So here is MalloryKeen19  request with her oc Fiona. She meets Mallory and Halfborn. So here you go. I hope you enjoy :D
Art belongs to me, Therealcoolcarly523 aka AverageFangirl523.  So don't attack both accounts with supposed art thief.  That just a reminder.  Also, please don't repost my art without credit to me.
——————
Fiona Murphy
Too shy to say anything other than thank you to my Valkyrie, who looked more than ready to get away from me, I silently walked out the elevator onto Floor 19. A few einherjar walked by me. Not saying anything to them, they ignored the very confused fourteen year old that was standing in the hallway. Which made sense since I was looking like I got it.

Which I didn't.

Silently cursing at myself, I walked endlessly, questioning about my death and if my mother who was presumably a goddess actually cared about my death. A yell fit for a true Viking broke me out of my thoughts. I think my eardrums re bleeding right now.

" HALFBORN!!!!!" A girl who had curly red fiery hair and emerald eyes who looked strangely like Merida from Brave had emerged. Her cheeks were flushed from running and she was sweating like a lot. It actually showed on her arms and face. But what unnerved me wasn't that she had a lot of vocal classes. It was her red hair and how it looked a bit like mine.  Then my innocent (not really but back when I had been alive, my family thought I was innocent) brain pulled her sleeve.  The redhead immediately looked at me with her fierce eyes and scowl. 
"Uhh, can you show me to my room.  If you can of course.  I can hear that you're occupied." I asked politely.  I looked fine but inside, I was dying inside.  She looked at me for a second, then yelled "Yo! Gunderson!  Come over here, ya oaf!" 
  After her yelling at 'Gunderson', she turned to me and said "Sure.  Of course." A few seconds later, a guy came in.  Her looked around 18 with wild hair on both his beard and hair.  Annoyed, he asked her "why are we stopping our game of tag?"
  Rolling her eyes, she told him off. "You only call it tag because when you and T.J used to fight a lot, he'd end up chasing after you with his freaking bayonet!" All 'Gunderson' had to say was something inaudible.
"Anyway, we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Mallory Keen and he the oaf is Halfborn Gunderson." Mallory admitted. I took out my hand and the both of them shook it.
And that was the start of our friendship.

—————-
Ahh I'm sorry it's late but here you go MalloryKeen19 
I hope you enjoy and I am so sorry it's also short.
- Carmen