Gia Walls - T.J and Blitz

I do girls way too often. Next one will be a good guy I swear! (On the troth. Sorry, I just had to. *inserts grin*). This is a good mortal. I wanted Gia to meet my BrOTP. Enjoy!

Gia Walls
I was walking home from another boring day of school when I heard a racket. Alright, alright, more like a crash in an alley. A yell was heard. Being the cautious person I was, I stalked around the area carefully. Then, I heard whispers.
"Do you hear that T.J!"
"What?"
"I think someone's coming!"
"No kidding."
"Don't you pull a Hearth and start the sarcasm."
My black hair and tanned skin didn't match well with my outfit. It was a purple T-Shirt with brown jeans and black wafters. What, I'm not a thirteen year old girl who dresses with nice blouses and fancy pants. (Pun not intended.)
"Hello?" I asked, walking in the alley. Immediately, two black boys looked at me. One of them looked sixteen, with brown curly hair and dark eyes. He wore a military Civil War jacket with jeans and boots.
The other one looked twenty, with a vest that should've costed 100$. The pants were no less expensive. They probably were jeans costing $65. The boots might as well been 85$. He had black hair and brown eyes with a goatee on his chin. It made me wonder if they were related.  Despite that, the guy in the Civil War jacket was taller that the one with the vest.
  "Hello.  What are you doing here-" the guy with the Civil War jacket started before the other one interrupted him.
  "What in the name of Thor are you wearing?!  If you're going to wear brown pants, at least wear them with green." The smaller one exclaimed.  The guy with the Civil War jacket had an expression of oh my gosh why and what the heck is going on here at him.
  "In MY defense, I don't like fashion.  So sorry if my clothing offends you!" I managed to get out between stifled laughter and annoyance.  I heard worst about my shoes.  "Oh gods." I heard the taller guy mutter. 
  "Oi!  Kid, if you need fashion advice or attitude advice, come to Blitzen's Best.  No respect around here.  Blitzen's my name but no time 'cause we got to go."  Blitzen said.  "Already on it." The taller guy said.  Both of them walked out of the alley.
  "Why would you scream at her about her clothes?" The taller guy said, trying to suppress laughter.  'Blitzen' just crossed his arms across his chest and muttered "oh shut up T.J.'
  I walked back to my apartment, where my older sister was waiting for me.  Her annoyed, flushed expression told me she had been with her boyfriend as her face was flushed in a way I knew she'd been hanging out with Rodney.  Again.
  "Did I cut your date short, Fiona?" I asked, sarcasm dripping on my words.  Her expression suddenly went into a oh no look.  "Don't tell Dad.  Please." Fiona panicked.
  "Fine.  I was late because two black guys were giving out fashion advice.  Well one of them were." I told her.  She was snickering.
  "Please.  You can't pull that blouse." My sister said.  I threw the flyer at her.  She didn't mind because she was laughing on the floor.  "Oh shut up." I muttered.
Alright, so I'm going to be busy the next few weeks because of school, testing and other stuff.  So I hope you enjoy.  I have a few drafts that I haven't even started.  I also got essays due next week.  So I'm busy with school, life and this.  One day, I'll update at least two or three times a week.  Anyway hope you enjoy and bye!
P.S sorry for any grammar mistakes.  Also, if the characters seem OOC, then please don't hesitate to tell me and I'll try to fix it!  Alright!  Bye!
- Carmen