Drew Meets Fierrochase + T.J (Part One)

Alright, so I had to suck up all my energy from getting on and off an airplane from Ecuador to write this, so enjoy this short lil thing.
(Not recommended for Drew lovers. Yes, there are people out there who actually like Drew. I don't so bashing of Drew.)

Dedicated to Sammyreads for commenting on last chapter.  Thanks!  It's means a lot to me!
-----

Drew Tanaka

  Hi!  I'm Drew Tanaka who is totally better than Piper.  Just because she has Jason and is a better charmspeaker than me doesn't mean she's better than me.  (That's your opinion so we'll accept that). Anyway, I've moved on from Jason to another hot blonde.  See my dad and me took a trip to Boston and went to eat stupid falafel.  That's when I saw him.
  "Amir, I want the-" the blonde said but was cut off by the cashier.  "Falafel.  Coming right up." 'Amir' said.  He had a friend waiting with a bayonet and had a blue jacket on. 
  "I'm bored.  I could be at the Civil War reenactments but you had to drag me along so you could talk to me about your love life." The bayonet man said.  The blonde looked mocked offended.  He's cute when he does that.  "T.J!  I thought we were friends.  Amigos.  Bros even!" The blonde mocked surprise.  'T.J' simply rolled his eyes.
  "I feel so bad for Alex and Sam if they has to go through all of your drama, Magnus." T.J retorted.  Magnus rolled his eyes before brightening, looking at falafel.  Ugh, falafel is SO gross.  I just realized my dad is at the line.  So as the two ate, I stared dreamily at those stormy gray eyes and blonde hair.

---line break---

Magnus Chase

  My eyes brightened at falafel as T.J sat across me, looking bored.  I may or may not have dragged him here to talk about my love life because I totally don't have a crush on Alex.  Pft.  Totally don't.  The son of Tyr had his bayonet which I told him to leave at Valhalla but then he told me to shut up.  It kind of went like this:
"T.J!"
"What?"
"Let's go to Fadlan's Falafel!"
"Isn't that the place Alex said you vomited once?"
"Alex?!  Where?!  Where?!"
"Oh you got it bad.  Why are you dragging me anyway?"
"Not to talk about Alex.  Besides, Mallory and Halfborn are making out in a closet, Blitz and Hearth are busy, Samirah's at school and Alex is the person I want to talk about- I mean just spend time with my bro!"
"..."
"You don't believe me don't you?"
"Not at all Beantown.  Fine, let me get my bayonet."
"Wh-"
"Chase, just shut up.  Besides you take Jack with you."
  At that point I shut up.  I had no comeback.  I also wanted to know if T.J was hanging out with Mallory and Alex more.  The sass and sarcasm were probably from them. 
  Back to the point at hand.  I was trying (and failing) to convince him to try falafel.  "You're hopeless." I muttered.  "Thank you.  I try." T.J retorted.  I rolled my eyes. 
  "And we're not talking about my love life." I said.  "Is it because you keep staring at Alex and blush and muttered in your sleep you have a crush on her?" T.J asked innocently.  I was seriously considering stabbing myself with T.J's bayonet to save myself embarrassment.
"What?!" I asked.  T.J nodded.  "Now if you'll excuse me, I shall head back to Valhalla for the Civil War reenactments." He said.  All I did was a wave.  I was too shocked about me sleeping talking about my crush on Alex.

  "Mommy, why is that kid carrying a bat?" A kid said.  "Hush!" The mother said.  Probably about T.J.  He ignored them because they were mortals, meaning they saw a bayonet by Tyr as a bat.  As he walked out, he came back in.  With someone.

  It was Alex.

  Like that cliffhanger?  I do.  What happened to Drew?  What will happen in the next chapter?  Read to find out. (Woah, I sound like an end of a summary.)
  Anyway, have some Magnus and T.J bromance cause these two are like my new BrOTP.  I ship Jefferchase romantically too but a little less because Fierrochase is special to me.  Also, I'm thinking of drawing a scene from every part of Mortals Meet: Magnus Chase just for the fun of it.
   Anyway, thank you all for your continuous support.  See you all in the next chapter!  *rushes to draw a scene from this chapter-part?-but gives you guys a WIP for now*

  - Carmen