9.

(will in mm, just wanted y'all to see what he looked like. he isn't gonna be in the book that much)

queen.

so as we were getting ready to leave, someone knocked on the door, it was nicki.

here we go again.

"we're leaving." i said to her. she gave me a petty smile.

"wassup?" august asked she just looked at him.

"i was hopping we'd finish the song off." she said.

i crossed my arms. "what song?" i looked at august. he didn't even know what to say.

"we have a song coming out called no love" she spoke.

i nodded my head, it's nothing to be mad about, but i was mad. she knew what she was doing.

"why i haven't heard about this?" i asked august.

"well we can talk later, have a goodnight." she walked out with a smile on her face.

i walked out with august behind me, he just jerked my arm.

"why you act like you gotta attitude fa?" he asked.

"because august, every fucking time i turn around you up to something." i yelled.

he covered my mouth with his big ass hands.

"fuck you yellin fa? i can get kicked out fa allat yellin you doin. now take yo ass to tha car." he yelled pointing towards the door.

that put me in hush mode.

i got in the car slamming the door.

we drove off, after a few minutes we arrived at home.

"ion unda stand what you mad fa queen" he yelled.

"for one, why you haven't told me that you were collaborating with her? she petty." i said as i walked in the house with him behind me.

"i need tha money, you think i suppose ta sit my ass here all day and not do shit?" he slammed the door.

he just went in the kitchen and sat on the stool as i just stood there with my arms folded.

"august, YOU'RE missing the point ! she only trying to work with you to get up under my skin." i tried making him understand.

"get it through your fucking head august" i added.

"get it through yo fuckin' head that ima work regardless." he yelled at me.

"you're not working with her, so cut that shit off now." i told him.

"fuck you suppose to be to tell me who i'm workin' wit?" he asked playing with his phone then looking at me.

"your girlfriend, i don't trust that" i said to him.

do he not understand? like damn.

"so you don't trust me?" he asked.

i gave him that stank look

"i don't trust her." I looked right at him. Its like he just ignored tf outta me.

"hello im over here" i waved my hand as he continued to play on his phone.

i went over there and grabbed his phone but he immediately locked it.

"why you lock your phone august?" he stood there towering over me as i looked up at him.

"i do what the fuck i want wit my phone." he said jerking it from me then walking upstairs.