Chapter 17 Preparing For 2Nite

JJ, Kevin, Adam, and Travis were in the mansion. Adam was upstairs in his room and the rest of the boys in the living room. Kevin just got off the phone.

"Michelle just called me, they went to mall." Kevin said.

"They just left us here?" JJ asked.

"Don't worry Justy we'll be fine." Travis said then flopped on the couch and turned on the tv. He turned to his favorite tv show Heroes.

"I wanna watch I Love Lucy." JJ complained.

"No that show is stupid." Travis said.

"No your stupid!" JJ yelled grabbing the remote but then Travis grabbed it back then JJ fell to floor.

"Give it back!" Travis yelled pulling the remote.

"Guys can't you don't fight over the remote. And I wanna watch Brothers & Sisters." Kevin complained.

"Oh about we just invite Brooke over and see what she think about that." JJ said smirking.

"That's it." Kevin said walking upstairs into JJ's and Celeste's room.

He started looking around the room and the he picked up a brown teddy bear. JJ and Travis walked in the room.

"What're you doing?" JJ asked worried.

Kevin looked at the bear and saw that it was Osbourne, JJ favorite prized possession.

"Well I-." Kevin said then he shoved JJ and Travis out the way and ran.

"Kevin get back here!!!" JJ yelled and chased after him.

"Oh c'mon guys!" Travis yelled then chased them.

He saw Adam walk out his room.

"Adam stopped them!" Travis yelled.

"Yeah right I'm getting the camera." Adam said then went back in his room.

Meanwhile Simon and Tiffany here getting ready for their date. Simon was downstairs wearing his tux and black shoes. He was waiting for Tiffany to walking downstairs. When she did he gasped.

Tiffany had her hair out like a long razor cut with side parting. She wore her silver wave earrings, necklace, and bracelet. She had a turquoise sequined dress and turquoise sandals.

"My lord." Simon said amazed.

"Are you ready to go?" Tiffany asked.

"I've been asking you that for the past hour." Simon said then she blushed.☺

"Come on." Simon said offering his hand.

Tiffany takes it then they go to the restaurant.

Meanwhile Brooke and Paige were at a store looking for outfits to wear to the concert.

"I don't like this store. Everything's overpriced for such crappy clothes." Brooke said rummaging through the clothes.

Paige pulled out a purple tank top with a shrug and a purple skirt.

"I'm wearing this." Paige said then went in the changing room.

"Ugh lucky you." Brooke said. She pulled out a cream bolero top with a blue frilled skirt. She found a non-sleeved jean jacket and blue fur trimmed cowboy boots.

"I guess this will do." Brooke said then went to the changing room.

At the mall, Vahe, Christina, Alexis, Celeste, Michelle, and I walked through the plaza.

NLT 4 EverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara