Chapter 3 Planning A Party

Celeste and Vahe went downstairs and let JJ get some space. They went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Vahe sat next to you and hug you. Travis and Kevin came over and joined the hug. Celeste giggled.

" What are you two doing?" Vahe asked.

"Don't know." Travis said.

"I love you guys." Celeste said.

"We love you too." they said together and kissed her on the cheek.

She blushed. Celeste was gonna make them dinner.(Which would be really hard considering that they all like different types of food) She decided to order pizza. When the pizza came she brought some up to JJ's room. He was asleep. JJ looked so so CUTE! Celeste kissed his forehead then went downstairs to put the leftovers away. She went home. The next day she went to work. At work, she was on the phone with Christina and I.

"So what are you getting JJ for his birthday?" Christina asked.

" His birthday?" Celeste said.

"It's July 10th, his birthday is in 3 days." I said.

"OMG! What am I gonna do?" Celeste said.

"Girl, don't breakdown, just buy him something special." Christina said.

"I'll go for exspensive, what did you girls get him?" Celeste said.

"I got him the newest phone and laptop." I said.

"I got him the newest tablet and computer. Christina said.

"She stole my idea, I was gonna get him a tablet and computer." I complained.

"So, wasn't like you bought it already." Christina sassed.

"Please don't argue." Celeste said.

In the background we heard Christina's boss.

"Christina! Get off your ass and get back to work. No personal calls." Christina's boss yelled.

Celeste and I started laughing.

" It's not funny." Christina said then hung up.

"I think we should hang up before that happens to us." I said.

"By Heather." Celeste said.

" See yah." I said then hung up.

After work Celeste went to the jewelry store and looked for rubies( JJ's birthstone.) She also bought him a gold heart shaped pendent. Celeste went to buy him a new car. She bought him the Toyota Fuel Cell Vehicile (whatever the heck that is.) She took the new car and put it in her garage next to her car. Celeste put the gold heart shaped pendent and rubies in her dresser upstairs. She went to my house to meet up with Christina and I.

" Okay, wheres the party gonna be." Celeste asked.

"At my place, theres no more than 30 people."

Cnristina said.

" Do you even know how a party goes, theres gonna be way more than 30 people, the people you invite call their friends, and then their friends call their other friends, and then there will hundreds of people." I said.

" Oh, can the party be at someone elses then?

Christina asked.

"No!" Celeste and I yelled.

"Okay fine." Christina said.

"The parties gonna be at 8 pm so you have to distract him until about 8:15 pm." I said.