11

-Grace's P.O.V-

I look at the rest of my friends. What is gonna happen to us? We all sit in the living room, waiting for an explication.
"We don't know what those serums will do." Ursa says eventually, "Only one person does." We all know who she's talking about.
"So how long until they start to effect us?" I ask
"It depends on which one he gave you." She says, "Auni's has already started, it depends on what color he gave you and how you reacted to it" We all look at each other.
"Where did he inject you?" Bella asks, we all hold out our arms, "Auni got the silver one, it's the worst. I'm guessing because of the history Bella has with the Phantoms. Scarlet got the second worse, again, probably because of family history with the Phantoms. Then it's in order of who the Phantoms find most threatening to least. Fox, Alice, Grace, Krystal, Tyler, Sadie, Sasha, Lilac, Lilly."  Everything goes dark. Shelby creates a beam of light so we can see.
"What's going on?" Lilac asks
"It has something to do with Auni." Ursa says looking out the window. We all look outside to see the sky, half day, half night. My mom sighs.
"Why can we do one thing without one of us possibly dying?" She asks. We all rush upstairs to where Auni is. She stoped switching from gold and silver. Her wings, hair and eyes are entirely black.
"Shit." Ursa says, "That is not good." Scott walks up and puts his hand on her wrist.
"Well, she's alive." He says trying to be optimistic.
"That's too much." Bella says, "Her heart is beating. That's it."
"Sorry." Scott says
"Don't be." Ovi says still staring at Auni, "The serum was liquified lunadust."
"What?" Will asks
"Lunadust is a material from the moon. It powers the abilities of moon guardians and such." She explains, "It's strengthening her, but it's also weakening her. She could die at any moment."
"Can't Alice just heal her or something?" Lizzie asks
"No, it will still be unbalanced." Ursa says
"What if Lilac kept them balanced while Alice heals her?" I ask
"We really don't have any better options." Ursa says, she looks over at Bella and Ovi who both nervously nod. Alice and Lilac step towards Auni. They hold their hands out and mumble something. We all wait. Nothing. I can't keep looking at her, I walk out into the hallway and start to cry.
"You ok?" Krystal asks sitting down next to me
"We both know the answer to that question." I say, "Krystal?"
"Yeah?" She asks, her aquamarine eyes stare into mine
"What if we lose Auni?" I ask closing my eyes, "What if this is stronger, more powerful than Auni."
"I want to say something positive, but I also don't want to lie to you." She says
"I'm scared." I say, "That could happen to all of us." I put my head on her shoulder and cry for a little. We can't lose Auni. She's too strong, too stubborn, too hard working. We just can't. Scarlet comes running out, her hair switching between brown and red. Her eyes switching between their normal, calm red and their violent, untamed red. Her black and red dragon wings are on her back.
"Scarlet." I say getting up, as soon as I get close to her, she turns around to punch me. I duck out of the way, "Scarlet, calm down." I know talking to her won't help but I can't do anything else. Krystal goes in the room to get her mom. I cautiously approach her again. This time, she doesn't swing at me, she just stands there.
"Scarlet!" Ursa says, "What did this one do?"
"I think it's connected to their element." I say, "Scarlet is insanity and Auni is sun and moon."

-Krystal's P.O.V-

"This is crazy, what if it happens to one of us while we're there?" Alice asks, we're heading back to the Phantom's fortress.
"Then that's not good." Ursa says, "Too late to turn back now, we're here." We phase inside, only to find ourselves in one of the busiest rooms in the fortress, great. We're immediately surrounded by Phantoms.
"What do you want?" One of them asks
"I need to speak with my father." Bella says, "The King." One of the Phantoms leaves and comes back a couple minutes later followed by another Phantom.
"You wanted to see me?" He says
"What did you do to my daughter?" She asks angrily
"Just gave her some lunadust." He says, "I'm sure you figured that out by now."
"What did you do to my daughter?" Ursa asks
"Your daughter is the annoying red eyed one, correct?" She nods, "She has purple and blue blood, I added some red blood to the mix."
"What did you do to the rest of us?" I ask
"Nothing like the other two." He says, "The serums I used on the rest of you won't do anything else to you."
"He's not lying." Bella says, we all believe her because she's the human lie detector.
"Yeah, well now I can't let you escape." He says, the Phantom minions go to grab me but Bella sends beams of light at them. She grabs us and phases through the wall. We run.
"Why didn't I think of that sooner?" Bella asks herself.
"Think of what?" I ask
"He used liquefied lunadust, liquefied solarflare counteracts that." She says
"But we don't have any solarflare." Ursa says
"Of course we do." She says. We head back to the house. Bella stops at one of the storage units and gets a box of glowing liquid.
"What about Scarlet?" Fox asks
"Green blood counters red blood." Ursa says, "Luckily for us, we have a substances that are similar to every color blood, including green."
"Don't you think this is all too convenient? He just happens to tell us what type of blood he put in Scarlet?" Alice asks
"We have to do something." Ursa says. We get beck to the others. Bella and Ovi inject Auni with some solarflare while Ursa injects Scarlet with the substance. The color returns to Auni and Scarlet starts to calm down.
"Guys, what's that?" Lilly asks, she's pointing to a blue portal. Before we can do anything, we get sucked in.

-A/N-

So this is a crossover between this book and my other book, I Need a Lover. (mostly because I'm low on ideas rn) I might post their adventures here but if I do it'll be in the P.O.Vs of other people. (that aren't in this book) So I'm not sure. I'll try to write it in the P.O.Vs of the characters from this book but it might be a bit. If you don't understand what the heck I just wrote in this note, don't worry, I don't either.