7

-Sasha's P.O.V-

The rest of my friends are talking about how Sebastian lost. Talia is sitting quietly.
"Talia, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask, we walk into the other room, "You put your finger down."
"What?" She asks confused
"The last one, you put your finger down." I say, she just shrugs
"We told each other we were gonna answer honestly." She says
"So what does that mean?" I ask her
"I don't know." She says, "I'm just really confused." She slides down the wall and curls up into a ball
"Talia..." I say, I crouch down at put my hand on her shoulder, "We all love you, no matter what gender you are." She just sits there
"I don't know what I am." She says after a while
"You're human. You're a complete weirdo. You're an amazing person. You're the guardian of poison. You're my best friend. You're whatever you want to be." I tell her, "We don't care if you never know what gender you are, we'll still be your friends." She looks at me
"You know what I want to be?" She (he? they?) asks
"What?" I ask, she (he? they?) kiss me on the cheek
"I want to be your boyfriend." He (yes he) says
"And I'd love to be your girlfriend." I say. We sit there for a little before heading out to join our group.
"Sebastian, truth or dare?" Auni asks
"Oh my god guys." Talia (boy Talia, name revealed later)
"Truth." He says
"Do you like someone?" Auni asks, he bites his lip an nods
"Ooohhhh." The rest of our friends say
"Talia, truth or dare?" Sebastian asks him
"Uh, Truth." He says
"Um, I wasn't prepared for a truth, anyone?" Sebastian says
"If you were a boy, what would your name be?" I ask (Cuz this is how your figuring out his name)
"Uh, Tyler." He says. (I keep writing she so if that happens it was an accident) We keep playing for a little bit when there's a huge crash outside. Alice looks out the window.
"Somebody call their parents." She says, "There's Phantoms." Everybody grabs their phones. A couple minutes later the parents burst in.
"I miss when you guys could just have sleepovers and not be attacked and quite possibly killed." Luke's mom says
"So do we." I say, we all look outside
"Come fight you cowards." One of them says
"Oh my god, I wanna murder them." Scarlet says, her dagger appears in her hand.
"That's your daughter." Sam jokes looking at Ursa
"Not now Sam." She says
"Ok, fine." He says, we go back to looking out the windows.
"Can't we just go fight them?" Sadie asks, "They're not gonna leave anytime soon." The parents all look at each other and nod. We all run out the doors and start attacking.

-Grace's P.O.V-

Talia and I get surrounded by Phantoms. I reverse the beams while she sends clouds of gas at them knocking them out. Auni, Shelby and Lauren are working together. One by one they take out the Phantoms attacking them. Scarlet is running around, throwing her dagger at every Phantom in sight.
"Luke!" Luke's mom yells, I look over to see Luke on the ground hit. Sebastian rushes over to see if he's ok.
"Is he ok?"  Sadie asks, Sebastian nods, Ovi puts Luke on a cloud and puts a cloud and creates a dome around him.
"Sebastian!" I call, a comes up Phantom behind him. He turns around and shoots a beam of fire at the Phantom. As soon the fire leaves his hand he gets shocked.
"Are you ok?!" I ask, he stands up and nods. Scarlet walks over to him and uses her dagger to cut a red band off of his wrist.
"Thanks." He says, Scarlet walks away. Luke's mom looks up at the cloud that Luke's on.
"He'll be fine." Ovi reassures her. We continue to fight.

"Fight me little girl." A Phantom taunts Talia. She looks at it, he green, misty eyes untamed and full of hatred. She creates a huge cloud of toxic green gas that knocks him out.
"I am not a little girl." She says before walking away
"Scarlet and Talia with the sass." I joke, Scarlet and Talia both glare at me, "Damn, even their glares are toxic." (ha, puuns)
"Oh my god Grace." Sebastian says rolling his eyes. We fight some more before the Phantoms start retreating.
"Well technically you are a little girl." Scarlet jokes
"I may be little," She (Grace doesn't know), "But I am not a girl." We all look at her
"I'm sorry, what?" Sebastian asks confused
"Eyyy, welcome to the club." Sam says ruffling his hair, he smiles and looks over at his parents.
"Regardless of your gender we still love you." His mom says, his dad nods in agreement.
"Ok, now that that out of the way..." Ovi says, the cloud that Luke is on floats down, "Alice, assistance? It's only his arm." Alice walk over, Ovi rolls up his sleeve. She places her hand over the gash and heals it.
We all decide it's best if we postpone our sleepover and head home.
"We all know that Sebastian and Luke are like perfect for each other, right?" I say
"Duh." Auni says, "Look at them." She points to Luke asleep on Sebastian's back.
"Oh my god." Alice says, "The shiiiips." Scarlet laughs and rolls her eyes

"Hey." Scarlet says sitting down next to me, "What's on your mind?"
"Nothing in particular." I say, "Just a whole lot of shit." My mom looks over at me
"I know what you mean." She says, "Plus the whole school has gone crazy with the holiday dance coming up."
"Yeah, another this to remind me I'm alone forever." I say, she rolls her eyes
"Dates are a waste of time." She says, "Why fall in love with someone when you're gonna end up with your heart broken?"
"That's an... interesting view on love." I say, "But it's also great."
"Mm, well, I wouldn't know." She says, "It's not really my thing."
"You never know." I say, "It comes at the weirdest times. For example, Sebastian and Luke. They couldn't stand each other."
"Still, love isn't my thing." She says, "I'm also a little worried about Tyler and Sasha."
"Why? They're happy with each other." I say
"Yeah, but they're best friends." She says, "What if something happens?"
"You worry a lot." I say, "Sometimes you just have to trust that everything will work out."
"I have trust issues." She says, she gets up and walks away.

-Note-

Hey beanzzz, sorry this chapter is sorta crappy. I don't feel like it's my best work, next chapter will be better (I hope). I hope you enjoyed, byeeee!