10 - Finally

As heated as it had been leading up to this moment, it now was much more gentle and quiet. Dec lay on his back, Ant was caressing his chest, just like barely a month ago when they had tried to get this working. The only difference now was, that it indeed was working.

Dec moaned silently as he felt the gentle touches of his boyfriend's hand on his chest and belly and he closed his eyes when he felt Ant's lips against his own. They were kissing lovingly, gently, tenderly.

"Is that nice?" Ant whispered into Dec's ear and very gently started nibbling his boyfriend's neck. Dec stretched his neck by the tingling sensation running over it and smiled.

"More than that" he grinned and when Ant gently bit his soft spot, he let out a guttural moan and he felt the blood rushing south. God, how he had missed this feeling, how he wanted this man above him now and how he craved for getting this man to a crashing orgasm.

And that was why he rolled over so that he was now on top and let his own hands wander Ant's body and he gently slid his tongue into his mouth again.

And winded himself under Dec's touch and his tongue swirling around in his mouth made him harden more with every passing second. Dec wanted him again and it was a bloody amazing feeling. He had been spared of this for over 2 months, his boyfriend hadn't even once touched him and now he was all over him, being back to wanting him, to desiring him.

"You are so beautiful" Dec moaned into his ear and Ant couldn't take it anymore. The feelings overwhelmed him completely now and he grabbed Dec's bare ass and pulled him close. When he could feel Dec's erection pressing against his thigh he grinned the widest he had ever grinned in his life. He knew it wasn't all about sex but it sure was one of the most wonderful things he could imagine doing with his boyfriend.

Dec gasped when Ant grabbed his ass and he giggled into the kiss. He was just so happy that he could feel his body react to all this. So he slid further down on Ant's body until his mouth was level with his boyfriend's boner. Just looking at it made him hornier and he very gently cupped his lips around Ant's shaft and took his boyfriend's member in his mouth.

Ant groaned loudly and threw his head back. He was so overwhelmed by Dec's actions that he was close in a matter of seconds.

"Deccy" he panted and of course Dec knew what it meant, so he pulled away and smirked at his boyfriend. Ant raised his hand and stroked Dec's cheek and smiled at him with full of love in his eyes.

He bent over Dec and gently kissed him again and he could feel all the love he felt for this man being reflected by him. He smiled at that and let his hand wander down Dec's body at the same time until he gently wrapped it around his boyfriend's member.

Dec gasped into the kiss and Ant couldn't suppress a moan himself. He felt Dec's boner, rock hard in his hands, precum already leaking and he couldn't be happier about it. How much had he longed for this, how much had he wanted to feel this again, to see his boyfriend like this again.

Ant sighed loudly and began stroking Dec's length slowly and all the while looked into his beautiful face. It was just so amazing to see this expression on Dec's face again. It was full of lust, his eyes half-closed, his lips slightly parted and his head thrown back. Ant could feel Dec arching his body against his hand and he smiled at that.

After teasing Dec for a little bit more, he bent down again and kissed his boyfriend's face everywhere before looking into his beautiful eyes.

"This is your night, tell me what you want" he whispered and stroked his free hand over his head.

"Well, you know what I want, don't you?" Dec smirked and in a matter of seconds, he was kneeling beside his boyfriend, bottom up, his weight resting on his elbows.