7 - Does It Work?

Ant was glad that they had talked about it and that they had a plan now. He knew it wouldn't have led to anything if he had pushed Dec in going to the doctors. So he was happy with their plan and he only hoped that it would work.

Right after their little talk, they went for a swim in the pool as it was still quite warm outside. They snuggled with each other on the edge of the pool, stealing a few kisses from each other and Ant made sure to give Dec as much love as he could.

Dec was over the moon that they were this good again. He knew it was mainly down to him that it had gotten so far because he had been scared and had behaved stupidly because of it. And somehow with that talk Ant had managed to take that fear away from him that had kept him distant from his boyfriend over the last weeks. So Dec melted into the kisses of Ant and giggled when he splashed some water at him.

"How about..." Ant smiled and kissed Dec's neck gently. "...we have a nice relaxing bath now and then we'll see how it goes?"

Surprisingly, Dec smirked and answered with a kiss and nodded afterwards. So they made their way upstairs and Ant got the bath ready while Dec got some candles and towels as well as a bottle of champagne and some music for the side.

"That's nice" Dec sighed when he got in after Ant and let his back fall against his boyfriend's chest.

"I missed you" Ant whispered and kissed Dec's cheek, wrapping his arms around his upper body from behind and humming along with the song that was playing.

Dec sighed and let his head fall back onto Ant's shoulder and closed his eyes. They stayed like that for a good 10 minutes, just enjoying each other's closeness and the warm, cosy atmosphere. Dec could feel himself relaxing more and more and he was totally and utterly happy.

Ant caressed Dec's chest from behind and he just felt so full of love for Dec again and he just hoped that they would be able to maintain this mood. They drank their champagne and just enjoyed each other's company and Ant went on to very gently caress Dec's chest and belly and he could feel Dec relaxing more and more.

"I'm going all wrinkly" Dec chuckled after half an hour. "But I don't want to get out."

"Tough" Ant giggled and started kissing Dec's neck. "But I am the same actually" he added and showed Dec his hand to prove his point. "How about I help you a bit with getting out of here?"

"Hm" Dec hummed and they got out of the bath and after a quick dry, Ant all but carried Dec into their bedroom and placed him gently on their bed.

"Don't move" Ant smiled and got the music from the bathroom and a few candles. He dimmed the light and lay himself beside Dec.

"Just relax" he whispered into Dec's ear and Dec rolled onto his back and closed his eyes. He was nervous but he enjoyed the tender touches of his boyfriend, it felt familiar to him.

Ant tried his best to keep this calm and gentle and he carefully got rid of the towel around Dec's waist. But he didn't go there just yet, he didn't want to scare Dec and wanted to make him feel at ease. Of course he knew his boyfriend's body inside out, but nevertheless this was different somehow.

So Ant started by letting his palm wander up and down over Dec's chest. All the while he peppered kisses to his cheek and lips, leaning a bit over his lover.

"That nice?" Ant whispered in between and Dec opened his eyes a bit and nodded at his boyfriend.

"Good" the taller man whispered and carried on with increasing the intensity of his touches. So he let his hand wander further down on Dec's body and very gently pushed his tongue into the other man's mouth.