1 - We Can Just Cuddle

AN: So. This is a mature one but it's slightly different ;) Please, don't ask me how I came up with this idea :D But I know it is kind of a delicate topic and not everyone's cup of tea.

So please, do not read if it's not your thing as it could get a bit weird sometimes. As always, remember it's all fiction. I hope though - if you want to read it - that you enjoy it :) xx

Also, I'd like to dedicate this to anthonyanddeclan - I am so happy I found you and thank you for encouraging me, especially with this one! Love you ❤ xx

-----

Dec came home after a long day of work and wanted nothing more than a cuddle with his boyfriend. So he kicked the door shut and yelled out Ant's name.

Soon enough, his boyfriend appeared in the hallway and smiled at him.

"Hey" Ant grinned, stepped forward and engulfed Dec in his arms. "How was work?" he asked after giving him a little kiss.

"Alright" Dec shrugged and got rid of his shoes and coat. "Anything for dinner? I'm starving."

"All prepared" Ant grinned and ushered Dec into the kitchen.

"Oh, aren't you the best?" Dec smiled when he saw the table was neatly set up, dinner ready to be served and a bottle of wine on the side.

"I thought we could have a little date night tonight" Ant said and wrapped his arms around Dec from behind, resting his head on his shoulder. "As it is Friday and you were so stressed out lately."

Dec turned around in his boyfriend's arms and looked him straight in the eyes. "I love you" he whispered before leaning in for a loving kiss.

"I love you too" Ant said gently and stroked his boyfriend's cheek.

They sat down and enjoyed the wonderful meal Ant had prepared and had a few glasses of wine. Slightly tipsy, they decided to watch a romantic movie and snuggled down on the sofa for that. Ant wrapped a blanket around them and Dec cuddled up to him.

"That's nice" Dec sighed and let his head fall against Ant's chest. He just loved this man to bits. Just being with him was amazing and feeling his strong arms around him made him feel at home.

Ant pecked Dec's head and a warm feeling erupted in his body. He was desperate to feel Dec so close. His boyfriend had been a bit withdrawn over the last weeks, but Ant thought it was just down to the stress at work and also in their personal life. This was the first weekend they had just to themselves in weeks and Ant wanted to make sure they made the best of it.

So they watched the film and after a while, Ant noticed Dec had fallen asleep on him. He lowered the volume of the TV and started stroking his boyfriend's head lovingly. It was just this what he needed. Feeling Dec so close and being full of love for this man.