Chapter 22 - What? No

Start from the beginning

We talked about boys, boys and ...boys. I checked the clock and it was already 6 pm. I jumped from the couch, realizing the time.

"Guys, I have an hour to get ready," I said and Mira's eyes went wide. "Oh, shit. Girls, it's action time," Mira said, clapping her hands.

Why did I even bother trying to escape?

Mira and Erza dragged me in the wardrobe while Levy and Wendy where setting up the make-up. My whole wardrobe became messy, Mira was the cause of this. She was throwing my clothes everywhere, looking for the one.

"Nope."

"Nope."

"Nada."

"Don't think of it."

"Definitely not." etc.

"Found one," she said smiling. She held a dress. It was a simple black dress with some white ribbons and a cute little belt. It had long sleeves.

I let my hair fall against my back while Levy and Wendy did the work. "Just a natural look, please," I said, checking my phone. Wendy did my lips and Levy my face. I looked in the mirror and was pleased by it.

Natsu sent me a message.

I'm right outside :)

The way I immediately smiled was scary.

I heard the doorbell ring. "Girls! Leave," I said and they pouted, especially Mira. "But I want to see NaLu happen," and went to leave pouting like a child.

I giggled and turned the door open. I saw Natsu, who was dressing in a nice blouse with black pants. I saw him staring at me, no, rather drooling like I was food.

"You look perfect," he said, I can't help but to blush.

"Thank you," I said softly and he grabbed my arm gently. He led me to his car, opening it for me.

The ride was silent, but I didn't mind though. We stopped at a restaurant. He opened the door again for me, I stepped out and took his hand.

We walked the restaurant in and I saw most of the girls looking at Natsu. I can't help but to feel jealous. But what I didn't know was that most of the guys looked at me. Natsu growled and put an arm around my waist, embracing me closer to him.

A server came. "Do you have a reservation?" he asked and Natsu nodded. "Two seats, name is Natsu Dragneel," he said and the butler eyed him in mild surprise.

"Good evening Mr. Dragneel," he said with flushed cheeks. He gestured to follow him. Why was he suddenly so nervous of Natsu?

We sat down near the window and he put some water on the table. "Hey, Natsu," I began, first getting his attention. "Yeah?" he responded.

"Why was the butler nervous of you?" I asked and his eyes went a little wide, but turned in a small chuckle.

"You didn't know? Well you know I am Natsu Dragneel. The next heir to the most powerful company of our country," he said and I choked on my drink.

"What?" I screamed and he told me to be more quiet. "You're the Dragneel?" I asked.

He snorted. "Dragneel isn't a well-known surname, you know?"

"I- But- damn that's surprising." I always wondered why he had so much money anyways.

"Well, guess that I'm not the only one rich here," I said. "Planning on taking over your dad's company once he retires?"

He shrugged, leaning back in his chair. "Not really. If I have to, I would."

"Being such a powerful company your dad must be busy. And yet you all seem close. I kinda envy it. I should have known you were the Dragneel."

He grimaced, not liking how I shifted the conversation to parents. He looked outside the window, a small smirk pulling up his face.

"Why do you think most of the people at school are afraid of me?" he asked.

"Probably because you're just an asshole and they don't want to make you mad," I said teasingly.

"Come on, I thought were we done talking about my past," he pouted and I adored his face.

I shrugged. "Forgive but never forget."

"What's your favorite color?" Natsu asked.

"Pink," I answered easily. Then my eyes shot to his hair. Wow. Realization took in as I indirectly said I liked his hair.

He grinned, noticing it. "Well, you were right with the red one."

The same server came to take our orders. "I want some chicken with French fries and some salad," I said, closing the menu.

"I want some spicy chicken wings, a red beef, some salmon, give me the sushi special too and a soup, thank you," Natsu said. I eyed him in shock, is he gonna eat all that? Probably cause he is Natsu after all.

The server nodded and went away.

Natsu dropped his eyes to my lips, and then returned to my eyes. "I never saw you play a sport before."

I shrugged. "I don't. Sometimes I run but that's it. And you're probably the athletic kind of guy."

He showed me his teeth, nodding at my assumption. "Gotta keep my figure somehow."

I snorted, making him roll his eyes.

"Alright, who am I?" he said and grabbed a fork and bit on it softly.

I snorted. "Gajeel obviously," I said. Then I did my baby hairs in a pony tail at front.

He immediately took a picture. "Mira." I dropped my jaw. Taken without consent. This asshole.

"And this?" Then he pretended to be old and walked with a stick.

"You," I replied, grinning teasingly.

"What? No," he said, chuckling. "This is you."

I stuck up my middle finger and right after that the food came.

Safe to say I'm pretty embarrassed by my behavior a second ago.

Natsu laughed loudly, making me focus on his face.

I definitely like him.
_______________________