My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1

Start from the beginning

Kurama with a serious tone said: "Naruto, Kurahime. Had you seen unusual things about Kuno during this one month."

Both of them were quite surprised at the statement. Being Recovering first, Naruto asked his Buddy. "What unusual you are talking about".She is just a normal Kid like any Fox Youkai right.

Kurahime decided to speak: " Kurama, are you speaking about the special gift Kuno is born with. I have seen it only the time when with she was with those Sisters of Naruto". Is it regarding that matter. If so then what about it.

"Special Gift?" Naruto asked with a dubious look.

"Kurahime decided to speak: Naruto Unlike you and me she is blessed with a special gift to judge Chakra. She can easily predict which chakra is of good and which one is evil. I cannot do it unless I enter in Sennin-Youkai mode. Also known as Senkai mode. But she can predict the Good and Evil Chakra nature which is sealed inside your Sister. Also if she master it, She can easily read people's emotions and can predict enemy and friends during a battle.

"It's not possible Because that ability is.......  " Naruto replied with a Shock look on his face. He finally realized what ability Kurama and Kurahime are talking about. This was his original ability when he first gained the Mastery of the Nine Tails or Kurama Chakra. It was so unique that many people or Elder Shinobi who was aware of it wanted the Nine Tails so Badly that they would even betray the treaty of peace created by Hashirama Senju.

In his world Hashirama was aware of this fact and due to its potent Chakra, he requested his wife who was an Uzumaki sealed it in her body. She can use that power to sense enemies out of friends which made Uzumaki more terrific Clan from his world. The fact that in both world Uzumaki are Seal Master and Uzumaki Females possess special Chakra to create the powerful Adamantine Chakra Binding Chain. Karin and Kushina Uzumaki his mother from his original world are prime examples of this and here in this world his mother Kushina Uzumaki, Minami Namikaze and Naruko Namikaze are the proof he can say that exist today of that power. Because of that unique ability Uzumakis are also wiped out here during Second Shinobi World War.

Kurahime who was surprised by Naruto reaction decided to ask him in serious tone.She said "Naruto, do you know something that I should know right now,  because if you don't I will rip your manhood apart from you. So tell me, what you are aware of? " she asked in such sweet and dangerous smile that he remembered the time he first meet her in his Mindscape. He decided to speak truth to her. She is the only one who can help him in terrible conditions. He said:

" That ability is the original ability of Kurama Chakra. I experienced it first when I forcefully mastered that Chakra. It helped me in war a lot and brought victory to Allied Shinobi. But only I can use that ability because besides me there was no Male Uzumaki alive and only jinchuriki of Kurama. But if Kunou do possess that ability then it only means one thing that is..... ".

"That she is Yasaka and your child from the alternate future, who is blessed with Kurama Special Abilities. Now that makes sense." Kurahime said it with pleased tone.

Actually she was a bit happy that her Host is also her Son-in-law. When Naruto came in this world she wished that he could be a part of his family because she had seen her memories a bit and she wanted him to be happy by making him a part of her family. She even hoped that she can get her daughter for him and if he get imprinted by her then she can at least see her grand children. She wouldn't mind how much girls Naruto will get because even she shared Harutora with Hishamaru her best friend and Yasaka Guardian.But when Yasaka told Konou is her daughter, she wanted to kill the man who had sex with her daughter without her permission, because she had chosen Naruto to fulfill that duty. But with today Conversation she knows that Yasaka is still a virgin and unmarried. And Kunou is from an alternate future. She also understood now why Kunou get so attached with Naruto and Yasaka. It's her instincts that told her that she will be safe around Naruto and Yasaka. Like a child feels when he/she is around her parent.