[12] Water Park.

I woke up the next morning. I was to get up then I looked over at Colton and saw that his face was burried in my neck, his arm was around my shoulders , and his leg was around my legs making them stay in place.

"Colton." I whispered. I chuckled at this sight.

"Colton wake-up." I said a little louder. He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up. I sighed. I might be here for awhile. "Taylor." I saw two little ones besides Colton's bed. "Morning guys." I smiled. They smiled back but I am sure that it wasn't because of me smiling, I think it was because of the way Colton was holding onto me.

"You want us to wake him up?" Jenna asked.

"Please." I chuckled. They nodded there head and the next thing I know is that we are both being trampled on. I heard Colton laugh and he let go of me. "Alright, alright I'm up!" He laughed.

"Good!" Travis said. I smiled.

"So what do you kids want to do today?" I asked them as they sat on the end of the bed looking at me and Colton. I wonder what they were thinking.

"Could we go to the water park?" Jenna asked. I looked over at Colton and he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"That should be fine." I said looking back at the two kids. They smiled "It's..." I said while I reached for my phone. "It's 10:30, so go get ready and we will leave in an hour. Also, your mother texted me she and your dad will be home around midnight tonight, so you guys will see them tomorrow." I said. Tomorrow was school, crap. I wonder if anyone knows about me babysitting with Colton. Knowing this school... Probably.

The kids smiled and left the room. "Are you going with us today?" I asked Colton getting out if bed.

"I have a few things to take care of at work, but I should be there around one." Colton said looking at me. I nodded.

"Well, might as well go get ready." I said getting out of bed. Colton nodded. "About last night, if you tell anyone about that I'll kill them, then kill you." I threatened. If anyone at school knew about that it would ruin my life even more.

"Taylor, you can trust me." Colton said standing up. "Yeah, let's hope you keep that trust." I said leaving the room.

+++

Colton left for work an hour ago and me and the kids were on the way to the water park.

"So you guys do any rides here?" I asked them as we stopped at the stop light.

"I do, Jenna is too scared to." Travis said. "Hey! I am not! I did the toilet bowl thing." Jenna defended her self.

"Yeah, only because dad bribed you that if you did that, he'd get you ice cream after." Travis said. "At least I did it." Jenna said. I chuckled.

"What else do you do here?" I haven't been to the water park in years so that's why I asked them.

"Swim, there's tones of rides, and slides, there's one slide that goes in a loopy loop; that one is my favorite." Travis explained. "Sounds fun."

"It is Taylor, There's also the slides where you race down to see who will get to the bottom first, and I always beat Jenna and dad." Travis smiled proudly.

"That is so not true, you only win because you always get a head start before me and dad because dad is helping me onto that thing you lay on to shield your tummy from getting hurt." Jenna said.

"Look, were here guys." I said pulling up into the parking lot of the water park. The park is called Splash Vill. The name fits perfectly with the park.