Hayley

SPOILERS ALERT!!!
Not edited cause I'm pissed!

Because Hayley looked at Klaus and Hope last and was happy with them. She proud of her family.

Hayley legit smiled after looking at the two of them for the last time because she knew they would look out for each other.

She trusted Klaus to take good care of Hope for the rest of his and Hope's life, when she is not there completely.

You know what you call that? Development!

In season 1 & 2 they barely trusted each other with Hope. Klaus didn't trust her with him and Hayley didn't trust him. Like she wanted to take Hope far away from Klaus and his family -which was honestly a bit fucked up but given the who the Mikealson family are she was only looking out her child like a good parent would do.

Jump to season 3 and Klaus literally apologized for not trusting her and trusting a whole ass stranger with Hope BECAUSE HAYLEY TRUSTED HOLLIS!! Development!

Then in season 4 Hayley trust Klaus to stay away from Hope and he did just that until Hope summoned him back using Hayley and he still tried to keep his distance from her.

Now in season 5 Hayley trusted him enough that she died to protect them. She literally looked at him and was like 'yeah, I trust you will take good care of her and be there for her' . And that shit broke my little cold ass heart! She knew he was too father since season four and she still believed that now, even with him going void on Hope for like 5 years.

NOW THAT THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY LET US ROAST THE WRITERS!

Hayley got a shoddy ass death! The plot holes were plenty! She didn't deserve it! Elijah can choke now!

First of all Klaus could have pulled out that stick or they could have kept Elijah behind him, twisting it.

Secondly, Hayley burned way too fast. Both her and Great did. A millisecond is way to fast! I mean Hayley did not catch a fire while she stuck her hand in the sunlight while in the room and she kept it there for longer than when she went on and instantly burned!

Three, how the hell Klaus regained full stance in that second she burned that he couldn't have done so before?! Nonsense!

Four, Hayley didn't deserve to die and her death should have been better executed that than that.

Five, Caroline is useless in this. She has no real reason to be there.

And that's all!