How You Met

Harry Potter- You are Draco's fraternal twin sister. You were never one to care about being a pure blood and you were not like Draco and your parents one bit. You are the black sheep in  the family.  You were walking and you saw a boy with glasses smiling at you and you smiled back.
"Hi I'm Harry Potter." He introduced himself.
"I'm F/N Malfroy." You said with a smile.
"Are you Draco's sister?" He asked.
You nodded. "Although I'm nothing like him."
"You don't seem like it. Want to walk together to the sorting hat?" He asked.
"Sure." You said.
You arrived at the sorting hat and he was sorted into Gryffindor and now it was your turn.
"Hmmm you are nothing like your relatives yet you would still do well in Slytherin. But better in Gryffindor." The sorting hat said.
"Anything but Slytherin I beg of you." You whispered.
"Hmm are you sure?" He asked.
"One hundred thousand percent sure anything but Slytherin." You whispered.
"Hmmm fine... GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat announced leaving a wide mouth Draco and a smiling Harry.
You smiled and walked over and sat next to Harry.

Draco Malfroy- You are the one year older sister of Luna Lovegood. You and Luna looked very different it was hard to tell you two are sisters.
You met Draco when you were shopping for school supplies.
"What to get what to get." You contemplated and you bumped into a boy with blonde hair.
"Hey watch it." He said.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to." You said.
He looked at you and his gaze softened.
"No I'm sorry I'm Malfroy Draco Malfroy." He said.
"I'm F/N Lovegood." You said.
"It's nice to meet you F/N hopefully we can be good friends." He said.
"Hopefully." You said.
You were sorted into Ravenclaw and Draco to Slytherin he was just glad it wasn't Gryffindor.

Ron Weasley- You are Pansy's fraternal twin sister. You two were nothing alike in appearance and personality you two were night and day.
"Come on F/N we are going to be late!" Panda yelled and ran ahead.
"Sorry Pans." You quickly apologized.
"Such a nuisance." She said with an eye roll and ran up ahead.
You fell behind quickly and you bumped into someone causing them to fall.
"I'm sorry." You said.
"Don't be it was my fault I'm Ron." He said and offered you a hand.
"I'm F/N." You said and accepted it.
"We should get going." He said.
You nodded and followed him.
Ron was sorted into Gryffindor while you were in Hufflepuff.