Chapter 58

"He looks at her like he just realized what love is

"He looks at her like he just realized what love is."

"You want battle?

"You want battle?

I'll give you war."

____________

Third Person POV

"Do you have any threes?" Harry hears Eveleigh ask as he walks into their home with a arm full of files and grocery bags.

"Go fish," Zayn's voice muses as he waltzes towards the kitchen, following their voices. He was her assigned body guard on Tuesday's and it seems she coaxed him into a nice little card game.

"Goodness gracious. Gosh dang it!"

Harry cracks a smile when he hears Eveleigh's exclaim of frustration. She always got competitive during games and he imagines her cute nose scrunched up like it always does.

"Hey, Harry," Zayn chuckles as he walks into the room to see them at the kitchen island, playing the card game. He earns a nod of acknowledgment as Harry walks up behind Eveleigh, who was so into the game she didn't hear Zayn say his name.

"Hey, lovie," he places a kiss to the back of her head as she gasps and turns to wrap her arms around his neck, squeezing him tight.

"Harry! I missed you!" She squeals as he places the files and bags down to wrap his arms around her waist, his dimples showing as he smiles into her neck.

"I missed you too, sweet girl," he kisses her lips gently several times as Zayn takes a sip of his drink, giving the couple their moment. "Finish your game then say goodbye to Zayn and thank him for watching you today. I'll start on dinner," he pats her bum softly, placing one more kiss on her lips before pulling away.

"Oh, you're going to cook?" She asks, biting her lip and giving him a seductive stare; an inside joke the two of them share.

"Oh, I'm going to cook, babygirl," he winks as she playfully fans herself, both of them ignoring Zayn's stare of disgust.