Fanfiction Awards 2017

Alright, guys! It's that time of year again! Time for the Fanfiction Awards!!

If you were here last year, you know Little Strength made it to the finals and was so close to winning! We got second place but this year it would be amazing to win!

Thank you so much to those who voted their butts off last year and to those who are already nominating and voting this year!

If you would like to vote for The Boxer's Kitten, go to the The Fanfiction Awards 2017 book, please find Best Harry Styles Fanfiction and comment "The Boxer's Kitten by @mrbieberswifey"! It would mean the absolute world to me, if you did!

If you would like to vote for Little Strength or Wild at Heart, please find Best Justin Bieber Fanfiction and comment "Little Strength" or "Wild at Heart" by @mrbieberswifey" OR vote "Daddy's Girl" by @mrbieberswifey under Best Series!

Also, if you see any other category that you want to nominate me for, that would be absolutely amazing! Thank you so much and have fun nominating!

The next update is almost finished and will be up soon! Until then, vote your little butts off, my loves!

I am utterly and entirely grateful for each an every one of you! Love you from the bottom of my heart! x