Click. Click. Click.

Satisfied with the picture I proceeded to the next and the next until I was half way done through the pictures.

Can someone stop me from doing this?

My eyes were nearly drooping and my head was slightly bopping up and down when something rang. The sound stopped me. 

I let out a huge sigh of relief.

Thank the heavens! I needed a reason to stop.

angel dude

The recital is drawing near!! I'm even more nervous because you'll be watching ☉ᨓ☉

My phone almost slipped from my hands reading his text. His recital has been on my mind for days. It's the main reason I've been ignoring their texts. I couldn't refuse, my habit of saying no in this company must've rubbed on me talking to Jimin.

"The recital, will you please come and watch me perform?"

When I didn't reply, he held my hand closely together, his eyes getting bigger showing me his best Puss in boots impression. His lips pushed into a pout.

"Please for me?"

I stayed silent. My eyes fixed at our hands. My lips twitching wanting to smile because of how cute he looks right now.

I should've brushed his hands off but somehow I didn't.

"I practiced hard for it and I want to show it to you."

"Why?" I breathed out.

"I want to hear what you think!" he exclaimed, his feet slightly bouncing at the same time our hands going up and down, "I know we just met but I already consider you as my friend."

"And I want my friends to see me perform..." 

A sigh escaped my lips before agreeing.

I should've refused. I should've run away and went on my way but Jimin made it hard to do so. 

"Thank you Maddison!" He beamed at me. His eyes disappearing as his small hands gently squeezed my undeniably callused hands. 

"Hey, are you okay?" My deskmate, Min Jung snapped me back to reality. She's a lady in her late 20s who loves to wear a huge flannel shirt tucked in her jeans. A necklace hung around her neck.

Her skin is as pale as snow, She was like a porcelain doll the complete opposite of Hwayoung. Her blonde hair covered with rainbow highlights that was twirled into a messy bun. A few strands of her hair was hanging at the side.

A pen spun around her fingers as her lips curved into a smile. "Your phone's going to melt if you continue that," she continued. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm fine. Guess I'll need a new phone if it ever does." 

She chuckled as I put down my phone continuing editing the pictures. My hands once again covered the mouse.

"Maddison, I'm free today. Would you like to have another lesson after work?" Min Jung asked.

"I'm sorry but I didn't bring my camera today," I replied not looking at her.

"That's weird. You always bring your camera but I only see you actually use it when I teach you."

"Really? I didn't notice that."

She hummed as a response going back to her work.

==