Chapter 8

Elliot's pov.

Monday rolled around way to soon and I found myself sitting sleepy headed in the front seat of a silent car. Maxen had barely talked to me since the whole Adam thing and it was to the point to where his silence was childish.

He didn't even wake me up this morning which is now making us late. I glanced over at him as he cursed incoherent swear words. I narrow my eyes at him,

"If you got something to say why don't you just come out and say it," I snap.

"Buy a damn alarm clock,"

"Maybe if you would stop being such a childish asshole, and woken me up like you normally do, this wouldn't have happened," more unheard mumbling pours out of his lips. "and since when do you give two shits about being on time? You suddenly always need to be on time and it's pissing me off,"

"it's none of your concern Elliot. Maybe next time I'll just leave your ass home and you can walk,"

I smirk, "Maybe I'll just call Adam. I'm sure he'd give me a ride," that was a cheap shot on my part but he deserved it. I watched his grip tighten on the steering wheel.

"yeah maybe you two will have a quickie in the car and then you can go back to his house,"

"Hmm ya know that sounds like a good idea. While I'm at it maybe I'll hit the strip club and meet up with some of the sluts you hang out with. We'll have a great fuckin time,"

"Hey watch it," he warns.

"you get what you deserve bro," we pull into the parking lot, "now if you'll excuse me I'm late for my 'quickie' in Adam's car," I get out and slam the door behind me. My fists were shaking with anger. The parking lot was nearly deserted now because of how late we were, but the urge to get away from my brother was stronger than the one to be on time for class.

"What's this about a quickie in the car?" I jump when Adam comes out of nowhere and walks next to me.

"Apparently were suppose to have a quickie in your car and then head back to your place, because ya know we apparently fuck a lot," he chuckles and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and let's one hang loosely from his mouth. He lights it and I watch smoke drift between his lips.

"So you told your brother?" he asks.

"Yep,"

"Parents?"

"Pft, no," he stays silent for a minute, and we walk up the steps leading to the school. He flicks his cigarette in the grass before shoving his hands in his jacket.

He surprisingly follows me to my locker. "So I take it he's pissed," I toss my glasses at the top of my locker,

"He didn't talk to me all weekend and then pretty much called me a slut during the car ride over here,"

"Great, chemistry should he interesting then," I glance at him and organize the bottom of my locker. The hallways were empty now, the bell had rang about five minutes ago but I wasn't in any hurry to go to Spanish.

"You have chem with him?"

"Yup, and that other dude. The blonde," he seems like he has some trouble recalling his name.

"Nate?" he snaps his fingers,

"Yeah him. He keeps it interesting, he's gay right?" I smirk,

"yeah why? You interested," he chuckles,

"noo," I smile and glance up at the cut on his head. I stand up and get on my tip toes to examine it better. It looked clean but I was concerned about it closing properly. I sigh, "what?"