Prologue

21. 05. 2020.

Silence.

Only silence could be heard except from the light pitter patter of rain outside. It was late, way past midnight now. But still, he wasn't able to sleep.

But when did he ever sleep nowadays? At least, Peacefully. Sleep rarely comes to him now and If it does, It is always flooded with those nightmares and those flashbacks. As soon as his eyes close, His face haunts his dreams.

He doesn't even know what he did to deserve this? What did he ever do to be decieved like this? He never thought that he would be sitting on the cold floor of this horrible prison, because of a crime he didn't even commit.

Thinking back, about one year ago, He was so happy. So content with his life. He had no worries back then. But now, words like 'happiness' seem so foreign to him.

He thought he had the perfect man, the perfect family and the perfect life.

Little did he know that he was walking into a perfect trap!

~

This is going to be so fun Omg 😍😂 I'm personally VERY excited for this one. I really hope that you guys will like it too.

*Warning* : This is a thriller/suspense story and there are going to be a lot of violent and creepy scenes. So, I'm not going to put a warning before each scene because It's going to ruin the plot. But If something major happens then I'll warn you guys beforehand.

Also, If you don't like these kind of stories or get triggered, then I suggest you don't read this. Your mental health is more important than a fanfiction. ❤

-VanishalovesLarry 💫