2. Ready for London?

P.O.V. Chelsea

Today the boys will start there tour and I really can't wait for them to be here in Amsterdam.

I look on my iPhone to see what time it is. 5:55. Damn, I want to sleep but im already wide awake.

Then I open twitter and see that Niall tweeted something.

'I honestly thing this hotel is made of paper! haha! It feels like the people outside are in my room hah! Not a chance to sleep tonight' it says

And another one.

'guys! May I ask you to keep the noise down please ! All of our crew are tired! And we have a big day tomorrow! Don't want to sound angry !'

Of course, it is way earlier in America.

I chance my clothes and start feeding the horses.

Then I take my books for todays classes and my iPad.

I'm so happy we have digital books to.

Then I grap an apple and some apple juice while scrolling trough twitter as I see Niall tweeted again.

'thank you! Much appreciated! Bit day for all tomorrow! Love you lots! Goodnight! Xxx'

He is using a lot of exclamation marks today.

I finish my glas of apple juice it is time to go to school.

When I arrive at school I see Melanie and we walk to the classroom for our first period.

After school I hurry to school and train my horse Black Swan.

In a month we have our Z debut, same class as advanced class in England.

After ridding I brush her and cut her mane what makes it easier to make the buns.

I take a picture and post it on twitter.

'what you thinking guys? Does she looks good?'

I post it and go inside where dinner is ready.

After dinner I take a hot bath and go in the sauna.

Im really happy we have one, you can totally relax in it.

That is why I always study in the sauna just like this time.

It isn't that good for you books but who cares? There are not mine, they are officially the school's.

When i'm done I take a long cold shower and play my guitar before I go to bed.

A moth later, just a week before London

It is Saturday, the day of my Z debut.

I clean all the things I need and put them in the trailer, we have to look perfect today.

Wehen i'm done I see Melanie coming up the driveway.

Together we brush Black Swan and I put the buns in.

Before we leave we drink some water and then we go to the car.

My mum drives us, I don't have my drivers license yet.

Im glad she always want to bring me everywhere I want especially to the competitions.

I put my pony in the trailer and then we leave for my big day.

After a hour it is my turn to go in the ring, I have never been this nervous.

It just take 6 minutes and then I'm done.

Black Swan did really wel and im proud of her.

When I finish the second and last test I do the cooling down and put her back in the trailer.

In the canteen we eat something and quick after that is the award ceremony.

'second in the first test is Puck with Pocahontas and first place is for Chelsea with Black Swan.'

And everyone start clapping.

'for the second test is in second place Chelsea with Black Swan and first place is for Puck and Pocahontas, congratulations! You can pick up your prices here'

I pick up de prices and the we go home'

I won some money this time, something we always can use.

When I get home I put Black Swan in the pasture and put everything back at the right place.

When we are done we go inside and get some drinks.

'What are we taking with us to London?' Is ask Melanie when we take our drinks upstairs.

'And how is the weather next week?'

'I have no idea, I just take a bit of everything with me' she answers me.

'good idea. I just take everything with me. You ever know'

'Chels, that will never fit, you have 2 closets full of clothes!'

I look at the closets 'true, I will take a bit of everything to and leave some space for our shopping addiction'

'You really have way too much clothes Chels, don't tell me you wear everything'

'No. I onley wear the clothes on top of every stack.'

'Dont you need to trow away some clothes? Make some room?' Melanie says while lifting her eyebrow.

Melanie starts trowing all the clothes out of the closed and we start to sort everything out.

The clothes I want to take to London we put in the suitcase and what I don't anymore or don't fit anymore we trow in the bin.

And of course a pile of clothes that I keep but not taking with me.

When we are finally done why suitcase is till to full and we sort that out again.

'only my toiletries, then were done.'

'you sure you want to take this all with you? It wont fit on our way back knowing how much you can buy' Mel asks en points at the shopping back of last time.

'It will be alright, you know how much can fit in this suitcase. And we have hand baggage to.'

I put m toiletries in and then I close the suitcase.