NCT 127 Philippines 1

Start from the beginning

Finally Val and the group reached the counter. The girl in the cashier seems to recognize Val as she grinned.

"Goodmorning Maam Val, what can we get for you today" The girl asked

"Hi goodmorning to you too, so were going to order Treat A and B" Val replied "And can we change the drinks to sprite instead of coke"

It's been a while since she treated everyone out so she paid for their meal using her own card today.

"Maam Val were gonna have you wait for 10 minutes is that okay?"

"Sure"

The girl at the counter handed over a number for her and it just so happened that the number is 27.

"Oohh can I make a seperate order of palabok and 3 more peach mango pies so I can get the 1 queue too and we will be like 127"she squealed

" Sure thing Val, let's try to find if we have number one here"

"Whats treat a and b" Johnny whispered to Val

"It both has a bucket of chicken, peach mango pie and drinks, the only difference is treat a has rice while b is a spaghetti" Val explained

"It seems really popular"

"Yeah because it's quite cheap and ots delicious to" Val agreed "The spaghetti is a killer"

The cashier found queue number 1 and Val thanked her before heading out to settle for a table upstairs.

"Look at this were NCT 127" Val said as she snapped a picture of the queue numbers.

The group chit-chatted for a few more minutes as they wait for their orders to come up.

"Oh here it goes"

The smell of chicken immediately hit their senses as soon as they opened the lid of the bucket. They were already sure that they're gonna enjoy their first meal in the country.

Val and Taeyong went on to give the members their own portions. Every. Plate was filled with chicken, spaghetti, palabok and rice.

"Kainan na"

(Let's eat)

Val couldn't help but speak the language even though her members couldn't understand her.

The members started to dig in and they love it. Silence filled the table and the only thing that you could hear from them is the use of utensils and munching.

"Yah yah, careful not to choke" Val reminded, seeing how the members were eating.

"Dibs on one of the remaining chicken" Doyoung shouted

"No dibs this time, if you want it then finish your chicken first" Taeil replied back

"How many chicken do we have left?"

"Four"

The boys went on to finish their chickens quickly in order to get a second serving of the chicken. Winwin however was looking at the rectangular shaped box next to his plate.

"What's this Val?" Winwin asked holding it up

"This is another favorite of mine, this is what you call a peach mango pie" Val said

Val showed Winwin how to open it from the sides and to be careful in eating it since it's hot.

"Does it taste good?"

"Wow, this is good V" Winwin said upon taking a bite "The pastry and the peach filling gives you a satisfying kind of feeling"

"It's like a tiny pie that you could fit in your pocket" Yuta said placing the pie in his shirt pockets.

"I'm so obsessed with it, I really love eating it and I could go for like 39 packs" Val shocked the members with her statement.

"39?Really Val?"

"Yah stop bluffing"

"We have plenty of time in the Philippines, one day I will show you how I can eat 39 peach mango pies" Val defended.

"Well were going to look forward to that" Jaehyun laughed

The group finally finished their whole meal and it seems like every plate was spotless. They all thanked Val and they knew that they were on a good start with their trip to the Philippines.

"You think I can buy a bunch of peach mango pies and bring it to Korea?" Yuta wondered

"I can already foresee his luggages filled wity peach mango pies" Jaehyun laughed

"I just can't believe why does Korea and Japan doesn't have any Jollibee" Yuta sighed