-2- new bodyguard

Start from the beginning

"You want me to teach you?" I said. Then he nodded slowly. I pay again and start to teach him.

"Er... i forgot to tell you my names. I'm Yoongi. You can call me suga." He said while rubbed his head.

"I'm Y/N..." short from me. Then we start the game. I teach him and he always nodded. He said that he never know all about the trick that i use it. Then after finish the game, we walk to our ways. When i walk, i always imagine him in my mind. He have a pale skin, blonded hair, and the way he talk. It's cold but sweet. Then i walk into my office and take a rest.

// YOONGI POV //

I walk to my house while smile like an idiot. I don't know why. It's maybe 'cause of Y/N. Yeah, she's different. She have a sweet smile, the ways she talking to me to is swag. She's so amaizing and interesting one. I never like a girl but this time. I do it. Can i meet her again?

I walk into my house and saw Jin treat the maknae line.

"Heh... what happen?" I ask Jin hyung.

"They got into the fight with a one girl. It's so embarrassing..." Jin said with sarcastic tone.

"Seriously guys? What the idiot..." i said and walk into my room. I lay in my bed and start thinking about today. I really want to meet her again. Who is she?

~skip day~

// Y/N POV //

"Y/N-shi~ wake up now. You must go to work..." a women voice appear in my door while knocked.

"Yeah, 5 minutes!" I said then i fall into sleep again.

- AFTER 10 MINUTES -

"Y/N-ah!! Wake up!! It's been 10 minutes now!" A women voice appear again. I wake up in annoyed and open the door.

"What is it..." i said while rubbed my eyes.

"Do you forget that you will go to work now? It's 9.15 now..." the women said. She is my Boss P.A. then i close the door and get ready. Urgh.. last night i play the games until the morning. Then i wear my black t-shirt with long sleeve and jeans. I put the gun in my waist and wear a earpiece. *it's must have with the bodyguard always*

It's the usual bodyguard clothes, for girl. Then the worker grab my bag and walk to the van. After 30 minutes, the van is stop. Same as my heart to. Then the worker open the door and grab my bag. We walk into the big building. Yeah, very big.

What the fuck is this? Is it building or castle?!

I walk to the counter and ask the worker in there.

"Hello miss. I want to see Mr. Kang." I said. Then she make a called.

"Miss, you can go. It's the 36 floor." She said. Then i bowed. I grab my bag and tell to the worker that i can go myself. He bowed and leave. I walk to the lift and press the 36 button. It's the top floor. Then, i arrived at the floor. I walk until i saw a door.

Mr. Kang Gary...

I mumble to myself. Then i knock twicely.

"Come in..." i heard the voice. I leave my bag and walk into the office. When i step in i saw a 8 pair eyes looking at me. I walk into the old man. I guess he's the Mr. Kang. I bowed to him and he tell me to sit down. I sit infront of the... that pervert guy... they look at me in disbelieve. Then i look around. I saw...

"Yoongi?" "Y/N?"

We said at the same time. So Yoongi is the mafia son's too... fish...

"Ouh, it's look like you already know each other huh..." Mr. Kang said while intertwind his fingers.