-2- new bodyguard

Start from the beginning

"Welcome mister. How i can help you?" The others worker greeted them then i turn to them. That's... that guy... they saw me and i looking away. I grab my thing and walk out. When i was about to walk out, someone pull my hands. Great...

"Hey babe, we meet again. Is it the faith? Or do we shared was betrothed?" One of them talk to me. I just glare at him.

"Ouh sorry. My names is Jimin. This is Jungkook and this is Taehyung." He said while point at them. Then that Taehyung guy licked his lips. Jungcock?

"Yeah.. like i need to know..." i said while rolling my eyes. And walk away. But, that Jungcock guys pinned me to the wall. The worker just look to them in fear one. Ouh what the wonderfull life i have.

"So harsh huh... i like it..." he said while licked his lips. I turn to the worker but, he just looking down?! What the fuck...

"Listen here. I don't want to get a fight with you. So just let me go or it's going to be worst." I said while stare at him. Then they laugh.

"Hahahaha!! How dare you talk back to us? Did you doesn't know who are we?" That Taehyung guy said while touch my cheeks.

"We got what we want. And if we want you, you must follow us!" Jimin yelled. Ok that's it. I kick Jungcock in the main part man. He fall to the floor and groan while hold his main part. Yeah, he deserve it.

"Yah! How dare you touch my brother?! Did you doesn't know that we are Mr. Kang son's?! The mostly dangerous mafia in this city?!" That Taehyung guy yelled.

The mafia son's? That's why the worker in here are afraid of them. This shopping mall is their own company. Great...

Then i walk away and go to my motocycle. I was just wear my helmet but someone grip my neck and pull me away with them into the allyway. It's that 3 idiot guy again...

Ouh God! What is this?! Come man! That's not funny!

Then they slam me into the wall with harshly. They really wanna know who is me huh? Then that Taehyung guy pinned me.

"You think that you can run from us huh? Think about that twice..." Jimin said and his face very close to me. Then i slam my forehead into his head and he step back. I kick his stomach and he fall down to the floor. Huh, what the weak.

Then that Jungcock guy want to kick me but i grab his leg and hit in his knee. He yelled and i kick his face.

That Taehyung guy grab my neck with his arms. Heh, so weak. I hit his stomach and hit his head with my knee twice. He fall to the floor. I stare at them. They groan in a pain while hold their body. Heh... it's easy. Then i walk to my motocycle and ride to my company. I walk to my office and sit. I take a relief breath.

"What the hell... that's why they need a bodyguard. Such a weak mafia. The father is a dangerous boss. But sons? Never like their father." I whisper while shake my head. Then i open my laptop. I just want to play my online game but... i forget to pay my wifi bills?! Ouh great. Then i get my ass up and want to go into the cyber cafe.

It's not to far from here so i decide to just walking. Then i arrived at there. I pay in the counter for one hours. Then i go to my PC. I open it and play my game. It's a shooting game. Yeah, it's my favourite. And like always, i i always be the best winner. Then i done with my game. I stand up and turn around. A young boy stand infront of me and stare at me in disbelieve.

"What..." i said while raise my eyesbrow.

"How... did you... win in that game? I never win and never got the victory fight." He said. Then i smile.